RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 25-29
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

I love how lightweight this is. It's minimal coverage but still evens out my skintone. It feels like I'm wearing nothing.
And as a pale girl, the very light shade is perfect for me and doesn't make me look orange like some other brands. It's a little liquid-y, but that's okay. It's great for when I'm lazy or pressed for time and don't want to do a full face of makeup.
It's also often on sale for $5.99 at Shopper's.

FINALLY! As someone with very-very pale skin, I've been trying for ages to find a BB cream that doesn't look orange on me. The "very light" shade is a perfect match for my complexion, without making me look chalky (it still has a nice pinky undertone). Very happy with how light weight this feels on, as I'm someone who doesn't like wearing foundation, but my skin is prone to redness and breakouts. The coverage is better than other more expensive BB creams that I have tried.. I don't even bother putting on concealer underneath (I do however set it with a translucent powder so it lasts all day). It smells nice, almost like a mild sunscreen and doesn't irritate my scent allergies.

Only took a lippie off for the package being so small (hey Rimmel, how about releasing a 60-75ml version??), and the poor range of shades.. I would love to recommend this product, but many of my girlfriends have darker complexions. Hoping the brand will step up and become more inclusive to all skin tones.

I really like this BB cream. Having very fair skin makes finding a drug store BB cream or tinted moisturizer difficult, as most of them are too orange, but this one is a perfect match. The coverage is more than I was expecting for a BB cream, being light medium. It blends easily, looks natural and doesn’t look cakey. It does start to separate and break down on my oily t-zone after about 5 hours but it’s not super noticeable because of the natural light finish, so I don’t really mind. This is a nice every day alternative if you want to feel put together but natural

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great product for the price!
I bought this as a quick fix while on vacation out of state earlier this year. I was initially hesitant about the quality and safety of the product because of the price -- t was about $5 at Walmart. I picked up the "light" shade for my very fair, freckled skin. I use about a pea-sized amount when applying.
It's thick, but the texture is not necessarily oily. I've found that with my oily skin, I need just a light dusting of finishing powder (I use TOO FACED Primed & Poreless translucent). It has great coverage for redness while still allowing my freckles to shine and it does create a decent matte finish with OR without a powder; however, if used alone and with oily skin, it tends to melt off within a few hours and leave a greasy feel. It hasn't caused my very sensitive skin to break out like many foundations/moisturizers do.
For reference, I've used this product for a week during a freezing Michigan winter as well as in the sweltering and extremely humid Florida summer and it has held up beautifully in both conditions. :)

It has a safety rating of 5 on EWG.org which is honestly better than most products (yes, including some/most of the expensive department store brands). I'm on the hunt for a more natural product with a similar effect, but I will keep this as a backup for sure!

I love this. It's very light weight, doesn't smell, and it lasts all day on me. It feels like a lotion when I put it on. I have eczema and this didn't irritate me.

PROS:
This product goes on light and refreshing, provides buildable coverage and inexpensive (picked it up for $6 CAD).

CONS:
This product is more liquid than cream. If you have oily/combination skin like I do, be prepared to use mineral powders and setting powders to offset looking like an oil slick after two hours. Even with the powder foundation and finishing, I still had to powder some shiny parts of my face near the end of the work day. It's a water-based product, but I still broke out once while using it during the week.

There are better, inexpensive BB creams at the drug stores. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.

I guess this is what I get for not reading reviews first. Wanted to try a new Bb cream and finally settled for this as the colour match was best. Bad choice. The product feels good on my skin but that's as far as it goes in terms of positives. It's deceptive because it feels like it's going on smooth and looks like the coverage is even but 10 mins later it's really cakey and patchy and it oxidises so quickly. No amount of blending was able to remove the patches and make it look more natural. Admittedly I do have dry skin but it wasn't patchy in my dry areas. Rimmel definitely got it wrong with this one.

on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

on 5/26/2014 12:21:00 AM

I do not dislike this product and would buy it again, but you get what you pay for. I purchased this product for around $8 dollars after using a high-end BB Cream for quite some time. I have it in light and between the applying/drying stages the cream's color gradually got darker. It worked great as an SPF and did a wonderful job at color correction. My two gripes are that the Rimmel BB Cream needs re-application after a few hours. That is before I tested it out with pressed powder to set it and after I used a regular makeup setting spray. It also kind of burns your eyes which is hard to avoid due to the product being very liquefied. I have grown accustomed to thicker creams, honestly the high-end BB Cream I had been using left me with cakeface and this does not.