Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

on 7/10/2016 5:22:00 PM

this product has good coverage for a BB cream (much better than the maybelline one). however it was VERY difficult to apply/blend, and I tried with a beauty blender and with just using my hands. It was extremely patchy, clung to certain areas of my face and made my finishing powder settle into my face horribly. Would NOT ever buy again or recommend to anyone.

on 6/12/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you're looking for a drugstore BB cream that actually has decent coverage, this is a great one to try out. I would say the coverage is like a medium coverage in a foundation, whereas most BB creams are sheer-to-light in coverage.

I have light skin with pink/neutral undertones and choose the light shade. It's very slightly too dark and more on the yellowish side, but I can get away with it. The finish is satin -- not matte, but not shiny either. It has a really nice fragrance which dissipates quickly. It's creamy and blends very easily.

I have oily/combo skin and it held up well throughout the day and didn't make my face oilier than usual, but I haven't tried it out on a humid, hot day yet.

Note: If the light shade in this formulation is too dark for you, don't bother trying the Matte or Radiant versions -- their light shades are even a little darker.

on 2/29/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was seesawing back and forth between this product and E.L.F Serum Foundation something or other and chose this as I *thought* I read somewhere that it was decent stuff. I must be losing it! After I purchased and gave it a shot, I found that the product itself wasn't particularly hard to apply or particularly thick. The coverage was like my skin but better, it didn't camouflage my freckles (bonus!), but for a medium color I did find it on the lighter side. I did use my favorite tool after all, my fingers. I am classy like that. Beauty blender be damned. I do find that most of the time my hands work better than any brush or blender when it comes to getting just the right touch. Anyway, like other reviews have stated, this product, clings to any dry patches you may have, and this was for the radiant version. I cannot even comprehend what the matte must do. Although in all fairness anyone with dry skin shouldn't be anywhere near a matte product to begin with you are just asking for whatever comes your way with highlighting your flakiness. After patting down with extra moisturizer to hide my dry areas, it lasted the work day and did not oxidize at all. This is far too much work for a BB cream. Going back to DS. Going to try that E.L.F serum that I should have tried in the first place. That *seems* to get some better reviews.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this BB cream in Medium and it is an ok match for my summer-tan skin but it is quite an orange based product. It provides light coverage, covering any redness and blemishes, though I would recommend pairing it with concealer. It does not look heavy on the skin. It lasts all day and seems to be sweat/somewhat water resistant. This is a good product for everyday wear, and I find that a little goes a long way. My only dislike is that the consistency is rather watery, so if you use too much it will be hard to work with. Only apply a little and work quickly and you will be fine! However, for me the formula is too hard to work with and the colour is too orange so I would not rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would've loved this product, except I can't imagine the 3 shades could suit many skin tones at all. The darkest shade, I couldn't imagine would suit most darker-skinned ladies, and the palest shade didn't come close to being pale enough for me. It's too dark for me to wear.

That being said, everything else was good. The $6 price tag was pretty reasonable, as it has a pretty good amount of product. The tube was OK, nothing special. It hasn't broken or leaked yet, so that's good.

It has SPF 25--which is excellent! It's pretty smooth to apply as well--I put it in dots on my face and blend with the Elf small stippling brush. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream but it doesn't feel too heavy.

Basically, everything was good except for the color, which is keeping me from wearing it. If they made a wider range of shades, than I'd imagine its possible audience would quadruple.

Let me preface this: I am on the paler side. I have to buy the lightest shade of makeup for everything. That said, the lightest shade of this product was quite obviously too dark the second I put it on by at least two to three shades, and had an extremely orange tint to it regardless of how lightly I used it. Long story short: don't buy the product if you're very pale and don't spray tan. That wouldn't be a problem for people with skin tones which are darker than mine, but the product is also rather thick and difficult to blend, and it winds up looking caked on very easily. It also remains sticky for a significant amount of time after applying, even with setting powder.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

on 11/27/2015 11:35:00 AM

The lightest shade was orange on my skin and didn't blend well. This made my face extremely oily. Nothing good to say about this product, would not recommend for fair or oily skin.

Makes me extremely shiny and I thought it was the perfect match but then it turns out orange