Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 7/12/2018 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product applied nicely, however after a few minutes of applying it looks crumbly and almost cakey on the skin. I found it doesn't cover much at all it just feels like a cream with colour to it. Speaking of which, the very light shade is absolutely perfect for anyone with very pale skin who struggles to find something that's the perfect colour match. The wear wasn't great as it did crumble off a bit, overall wouldn't recommend.

FINALLY! As someone with very-very pale skin, I've been trying for ages to find a BB cream that doesn't look orange on me. The "very light" shade is a perfect match for my complexion, without making me look chalky (it still has a nice pinky undertone). Very happy with how light weight this feels on, as I'm someone who doesn't like wearing foundation, but my skin is prone to redness and breakouts. The coverage is better than other more expensive BB creams that I have tried.. I don't even bother putting on concealer underneath (I do however set it with a translucent powder so it lasts all day). It smells nice, almost like a mild sunscreen and doesn't irritate my scent allergies.

Only took a lippie off for the package being so small (hey Rimmel, how about releasing a 60-75ml version??), and the poor range of shades.. I would love to recommend this product, but many of my girlfriends have darker complexions. Hoping the brand will step up and become more inclusive to all skin tones.

I really like this BB cream. Having very fair skin makes finding a drug store BB cream or tinted moisturizer difficult, as most of them are too orange, but this one is a perfect match. The coverage is more than I was expecting for a BB cream, being light medium. It blends easily, looks natural and doesn’t look cakey. It does start to separate and break down on my oily t-zone after about 5 hours but it’s not super noticeable because of the natural light finish, so I don’t really mind. This is a nice every day alternative if you want to feel put together but natural

on 2/4/2018 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

EDIT: I'd been using this for years, but the most recent bottle I picked up, the consistency and bottle is different than what I've used in the past. It's so liquidy and with the new nozzle it just pours out and you have little control over how much. Als o I think the formula may have changed. When I use it now, it breaks me out. I'm so sad because I loved this bb cream even more so than more expensive ones

Firstly, I was seeing a lot of complaints about it not being full coverage. It's a bb cream. They are very much known to be light coverage, maaaybe medium. If you want or need full coverage, bb creams are not for you, stick to regular foundation. That being said, I keep coming back to this bb cream, even after trying other low to mid-end bb creams and tinted moisturizers. It just does exactly what I want a bb cream to do. Hydrates and evens out skin tone, while looking natural and letting my skin still show through. It doesn't separate or settle into dry spots or crease in any fine lines.

This is an overall OK product, nothing really special. Though it can be a little drying at times and it often comes out of the bottle, so when i open the cap it is very messy (if that makes sense). It does give a somewhat good amount of coverage (but definitely not full coverage) for a more everyday look, but i will not repurchase it.

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

on 7/10/2016 5:22:00 PM

this product has good coverage for a BB cream (much better than the maybelline one). however it was VERY difficult to apply/blend, and I tried with a beauty blender and with just using my hands. It was extremely patchy, clung to certain areas of my face and made my finishing powder settle into my face horribly. Would NOT ever buy again or recommend to anyone.

on 6/12/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you're looking for a drugstore BB cream that actually has decent coverage, this is a great one to try out. I would say the coverage is like a medium coverage in a foundation, whereas most BB creams are sheer-to-light in coverage.

I have light skin with pink/neutral undertones and choose the light shade. It's very slightly too dark and more on the yellowish side, but I can get away with it. The finish is satin -- not matte, but not shiny either. It has a really nice fragrance which dissipates quickly. It's creamy and blends very easily.

I have oily/combo skin and it held up well throughout the day and didn't make my face oilier than usual, but I haven't tried it out on a humid, hot day yet.

Note: If the light shade in this formulation is too dark for you, don't bother trying the Matte or Radiant versions -- their light shades are even a little darker.

on 2/29/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was seesawing back and forth between this product and E.L.F Serum Foundation something or other and chose this as I *thought* I read somewhere that it was decent stuff. I must be losing it! After I purchased and gave it a shot, I found that the product itself wasn't particularly hard to apply or particularly thick. The coverage was like my skin but better, it didn't camouflage my freckles (bonus!), but for a medium color I did find it on the lighter side. I did use my favorite tool after all, my fingers. I am classy like that. Beauty blender be damned. I do find that most of the time my hands work better than any brush or blender when it comes to getting just the right touch. Anyway, like other reviews have stated, this product, clings to any dry patches you may have, and this was for the radiant version. I cannot even comprehend what the matte must do. Although in all fairness anyone with dry skin shouldn't be anywhere near a matte product to begin with you are just asking for whatever comes your way with highlighting your flakiness. After patting down with extra moisturizer to hide my dry areas, it lasted the work day and did not oxidize at all. This is far too much work for a BB cream. Going back to DS. Going to try that E.L.F serum that I should have tried in the first place. That *seems* to get some better reviews.

I use this BB cream in Medium and it is an ok match for my summer-tan skin but it is quite an orange based product. It provides light coverage, covering any redness and blemishes, though I would recommend pairing it with concealer. It does not look heavy on the skin. It lasts all day and seems to be sweat/somewhat water resistant. This is a good product for everyday wear, and I find that a little goes a long way. My only dislike is that the consistency is rather watery, so if you use too much it will be hard to work with. Only apply a little and work quickly and you will be fine! However, for me the formula is too hard to work with and the colour is too orange so I would not rebuy.