RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by age: 25-29
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised to see such negative reviews because to me it performs not the way it is described by other reviewers. Maybe the formulation is different in Europe? Mine looks just like in the picture though.

I have normal to dry skin with post-acne pigmentation. To me the consistency is very runny and liquid but nice when it's blended (I just use fingers). I don't think it fully sets but it changes the texture once it dries. I add concealer and then lightly set everything with mineral powder. It does blur my dark spots and gives me better complexion. I'm not a foundation lover, and I never found my perfect (or at least optimal) complexion product, but this stuff is so easy to apply and looks so well that it became a part of my daily routine. I think it wears decently throughout the day. You can see the difference but nothing dramatic.

The packaging is okay. I love the shape and size - nice for travel. But the tip of the tube could be wider, I often find myself struggling to wipe off the product with my fingers. The product has a light fruity scent.

Overall I think it's better for people with dry skin. I will repurchase.

on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

on 5/23/2014 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So far the best BB cream I have tried. Good price point (plus bought it BOGO 50% off + coupon at Ulta) and provides a nice light coverage. I like that it includes a sunscreen (used to use the L'Oreal BB and the only thing I didn't like about it was its lack of SPF). You can smell the sunscreen in it upon initial application, which bugged me the first few times I used it, but the look/feel on my skin is worth smelling sunscreen for a few seconds, The texture was very rich and I definitely could feel a difference in my skin afterwards. I've been using it for a few weeks now and have no issues with breakouts.

on 3/4/2014 8:28:00 PM

This is one of my favorite everyday products. I had used a Maybelline one before, which was ok, but definitely had less coverage and was thinner. The Rimmel one is the least expensive ones around, and has a thicker consistency, which is really useful in covering up zits. This thickness allows it to smooth out my complexion in a way most BB creams (and even foundation) can't. I would even say it covers blemishes as well as some high-end makeup. However, it is not so thick that it cakes up on your face The fact that it has SPF 25 helps. Long story short, I'm really happy I bought this!

on 11/13/2013 2:19:00 PM

I got this as a free gift to stay matte powder and I love it! Stays all day, doesn´t make my combination skin look oily or dry, doesn´t feel sticky, smells nice, evens my skin tone, covers pretty well..what else to wish? I apply it with my fingers part after part and dust with a little bit of powder. I will repurchase again and again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG! I use it every single day! I have really bad acne but when I'm not broken out I use it as a foundation, if not I use it under. You can't beat the price and the coverage is awesome. I have light & medium on hand at all times. Don't know why this product doesn't have five stars! Love the coverage- I was looking for a fuller coverage bb cream and this delivers.

on 5/28/2013 11:37:00 AM

This is my first BB cream purchase. After comparing it to the other drugstore brands, this one seemed to offer the most bang for the buck. I opted for the "Fair" tone; the price tag is very reasonable, in my opinion (around $7). I apply it with applicator wedges; it glides on smooth and I love the coverage (and when used with an eye highlighter it really covers up my undereye circles)! I finish it up with a pressed mineral powder and it lasts all day. Would DEFINITELY buy again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow, i have to say I am a big fan of this product! I have to say though I am new to BB Creams and have not tried the true Asian market BB Creams, Ive only tried the US Versions so I am biased and do not know too much about real BB Creams since US versions tend to be completely different. But of those I've tried (Rimmel, Maybelline, Garnier) this one is really great.
~~~~~~~~ PRICE & AVAILABILITY ~~~~~~~~
Rimmel BB Cream can be found where Rimmel products are sold. Found in most drugstores like Rite Aid, ,CVS, Walgreens as well as mass stores like Walmart, Target or KMart. Price will vary as with most drugstore products depending on your location as well as sales, discounts, and coupons. Check local Sunday papers for coupons since RImmel has been great & putting out $1 off coupons. The BB Cream is generally priced around $6-7. I purchased mine at Walmart for $5.97 with coupon. Good price since d/s makeup is getting more expensive nowadays.
~~~~ SHADE & FORMULA & PERFORMANCE ~~~~
Rimmel BB Cream 9 in 1 Pefercting Super Makeup comes in 3 shades (at least in my area) Light, Medium, and Deep. I purchased mine in shade Light. Light is a nice paler neutral toned shade that can work for most skin tones. I am super pale & most US BB Creams are way too dark for me but this one works. The claims are "it's a skin perfecting super makeup: 9 in 1 results: primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smooths, mattifies, brightens and helps protect and lasts all day." This comes with broad spectrum spf 25 sunscreen. Good amount of spf for protection, can skip the step with this. The BB Cream to me, makes a great primer for any foundation to be applied on. The texture of the BB Cream is a light almost whipped cream/ body butter feel. It's thicker, not runny or watery like Maybelline but thinner than Garnier. It spreads easily with fingers or brush. This helps smooth out skin, hides most redness, slightly moisturizes, brightens dull skin. This helps give a layer for foundation to apply easier and better. My foundation does not settle into fine lines or pores, as it would without. Does have a very slight spf smell. If you are sensitive to sunscreen, check drug facts. I have normal to dry sensitive skin & this does not emphasize my dry spots. This has not broke me out or gave me any problems. This is even great alone on days I have only a few minutes to even out my skin. The coverage is light like a tinted moisturizer but not glowy or shiny. It covers most redness & I still need some concealer for my horrible under eyes & any blemishes. I do have super pale skin so I do need coverage for my veins and sallow complexion & this works well for that. I love this and think its great "super makeup". It does not perform miracles as with most claims of BB Creams but it does do a good job of evening & brightening, it helps foundation go on smoother and helps with longevity of my foundation. It keeps the oils from breaking down foundations throughout the day. I notice my foundations look fresher longer. I love this stuff! I have purchased a back up bc I have used this almost everyday since I bought it. Its a great BB Cream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ PACKAGING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rimmel BB Cream comes in a 1 fl. oz or 30 ml squeezable plastic tube. This comes in a skin tone pink color with blue labeling. Drug info/ingredients are listed on the back. This is the standard size of a drugstore foundation. Its small and convenient to go in travel bag for re-applying if needed or great for traveling since it provides sunscreen and a tinted moisturizer finish. The lid twist on and off. There is a hole that allows the product to be squeezed out. Easily dispensed. Allows little product to come out so its not messy and no wasted product which is a great find. The only issue i have is the top can become a little messy when you rub off the cream from hole. Nothing major or horrible. I just wanted to make a note of it. I find this is great packaging esp for a BB Cream. I can get all of the product out, no scooping or putting fingers into a jar. Slim & light for travel & doesn't take up much room in collection. Simple but works.
Overall, if you are looking for a new BB Cream or a new primer or something that isn't too much, def give Rimmel a try. Light is a true "light" color that will work for most light skin tones. I find this does what it claims and I def recommend to others and have repurchased a back up already. Priced well, performs well and actually is light enough for me, I couldn't ask for more! Wonderful product!

I love how lightweight this is. It's minimal coverage but still evens out my skintone. It feels like I'm wearing nothing.
And as a pale girl, the very light shade is perfect for me and doesn't make me look orange like some other brands. It's a little liquid-y, but that's okay. It's great for when I'm lazy or pressed for time and don't want to do a full face of makeup.
It's also often on sale for $5.99 at Shopper's.