RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I use it most days. It's very natural looking but also does a good job of evening out my skintone. I have repurchased several times.

on 3/24/2015 11:23:00 AM

I felt compelled to write a review because there were so many lukewarm or negative ones about this product. I have tried a lot of different BB creams or tinted moisturizers, but never had one where I immediately loved it. Recently I had been using Garnier's BB Cream or Bare Minerals Tinted Moisturizer. I impulse bought the Rimmel BB Cream in the store. After one use I was shocked that it looked so good. I don't feel it is heavy, but I suppose it is a bit thicker than some of the other BBs I have used. However, it does not make my face look cakey at all. I do not use any foundations overtop of BB Creams, so I actually prefer the consistency of this product. It lasts all day for me.

I've also seen complaints about the color. I consider myself a light tone (above fair, but not quite medium), but I went for light/medium. This is a slightly darker shade than my skin tone, but nothing really noticeable. When I applied it to my hand I could see a very subtle shade of orange, but at least on me it does not stand out. I have used BB creams before that stood out as orange on my face, and this one does not do that for me. My face just looks more even toned and smoother. However, I have a normal skin type. I have also noticed some positive reactions at work since using this product. As with makeup, people have tons of variations in skin tone, skin type, etc. so clearly this BB cream is not perfect for everyone. However, this may be my new go-to BB cream, and is definitely one I will buy again. I think if you like experimenting with different products, you should give this one a try! Or if like me you've never been able to find that perfect BB cream, well then maybe this is the one for you! At the low price point, you won't be throwing away a ton of money if you do not like it.

on 11/10/2013 2:02:00 AM

This is the only BB Cream I have ever used, I use it in light with my 110 porcelain Maybelline Shine Free cover stick foundation and I love it. It matches my skin tone and covers every blemish, along with redness :) It is my go to foundation and I LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream. I got the small sample in a magazine and used it when I went out and absolutely loved it! It wasn't cakey, I couldn't even tell i had any on it was that light. You don't need much either to get full coverage. I love this BB cream!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG! I use it every single day! I have really bad acne but when I'm not broken out I use it as a foundation, if not I use it under. You can't beat the price and the coverage is awesome. I have light & medium on hand at all times. Don't know why this product doesn't have five stars! Love the coverage- I was looking for a fuller coverage bb cream and this delivers.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I, for one, quite like this BB Cream. Granted, it's the only one I've tried thus far. I have nice, normal, even skin with little to no discoloration so this is perfect for me. It's moisturizes and protects from the sun, while evening out whatever minor blemishes there are to be evened out. It's light and almost mousse like in texture. I also like this because my blush and bronzer look a tad weird over naked skin.

I'd repurchase, but I might not right away because I'd like to try another BB Cream or two :)

on 5/28/2013 11:37:00 AM

This is my first BB cream purchase. After comparing it to the other drugstore brands, this one seemed to offer the most bang for the buck. I opted for the "Fair" tone; the price tag is very reasonable, in my opinion (around $7). I apply it with applicator wedges; it glides on smooth and I love the coverage (and when used with an eye highlighter it really covers up my undereye circles)! I finish it up with a pressed mineral powder and it lasts all day. Would DEFINITELY buy again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used a few BB creams - from Cover Girl and one from Korea - and this is the nicest so far! Coverage is good, gives my face a nice glow (not greasy, just a muted sheen). Would def buy again!

on 2/2/2013 6:12:00 PM

I've only been using this product for a week but it has been amazing! Before I was using tinted moisturizer which made my skin even shinier than it was before(I have very shiny skin)! This bb cream manages to cover up my pimples and make my face shine free! It also lasts all day, even well after school is finished. I Love this and would buy it again! When I bought it was A$9. The only con is it made for people who have pinkish coloured skin so don't use it if you dont have a pink tone to your face.