RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

4.7

on 2/5/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is actually a really good BB Cream considering its price and being its a drugstore brand. People need to keep in mind that the US Brands aren't the same as the Korean/Asian BB Creams, the consistency isn't the same. However, this works really well if you use a brush MAC 190 is what I've been using for 3 weeks and it works well. I've tried different application methods; found they don't work for this partical brand. This covers really well if you use it correctly!!! Nonetheless, by using too much, you'll end up with a cake face! If used too little, there isn't really much coverage...apply the right amount and there you go! I have a little hyperpigmentation on one side of my face with a few post acne scars that never faded and this does the job! I've been using this more than my MAC Prolong Wear & Revlon Colorstay. Rimmel BB Cream a little eye concealer and MAC Studio Fix Powder and I am good to go :)

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Surprisingly - I love it. I was so tired of those pointless regular moisturizers with zero coverage being slapped with BB cream labels. I don't think BB's are a miracle all in one wonder, and this will obviously do nothing skincare-wise.

However I have been using this since March of 2013 and love the soft dewy finish. I apply this after my moisturizer. Looks fresh, nice and natural. Sometimes I powder my t-zone lightly. I like the thicker more emollient consistency, non-streaky coverage that the colour matches my skin (I wear Light and am NC25 in MAC), and also own the Medium but find it a bit too dark/orange on me. Coverage is sheer to light - if you need full coverage you may want to pass or use concealer where needed. Finish is satin - natural and slightly dewy depending on your skintype but never feels slick or oily on my combo skin.

I would repurchase.