Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry to normal skin depending on the time of year. I used this BB cream during the summer months. I used the shade in light/medium. I have been using SuperGoop CC cream which applies and blends like a dream. This BB cream just sits on top of the skin. NO matter how much I buff it in or bounce my Beauty blender this stuff doesnt melt into my skin. It just sits on top looking like crap. I gave it many chances and it does the same thing over and over . In the trash it goes. I think it was like $6 for 1 oz at Walgreens. I'd rather fork out my $32 for my SuperGoop thanks.

on 7/10/2016 5:22:00 PM

this product has good coverage for a BB cream (much better than the maybelline one). however it was VERY difficult to apply/blend, and I tried with a beauty blender and with just using my hands. It was extremely patchy, clung to certain areas of my face and made my finishing powder settle into my face horribly. Would NOT ever buy again or recommend to anyone.

on 3/15/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is quite possibly the worst product I have ever purchased, ever. Within two hours of application I looked like a sunburnt hot mess disaster - oxidised horribly and eventually turned red on my skin, emphasised dry patches I didn't even know existed and collects into really strange chunks on the skin which are impossible to blend.
This review has a really accurate picture of what I'm trying to describe: http://www.prettygossip.com/2013/01/10/the-worst-drugstore-bb-cream-is/
Save yourself the £6.99.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the MOST DAMAGING bb cream ive ever used! I fell in love with the coverage to be honest, but it breaks me out like crazyyyy ! Pimples and whiteheads everywhere on me face especially the cheeks. Also regarding the tube, the cream spills out as soon as you open it so its a waste of cream. I felt sad because it gives you a very natural coverage and i wanted to use it in my 'no makeup' makeup look because it really do the job.. But not gonna sacrify my skin for that.

Let me preface this: I am on the paler side. I have to buy the lightest shade of makeup for everything. That said, the lightest shade of this product was quite obviously too dark the second I put it on by at least two to three shades, and had an extremely orange tint to it regardless of how lightly I used it. Long story short: don't buy the product if you're very pale and don't spray tan. That wouldn't be a problem for people with skin tones which are darker than mine, but the product is also rather thick and difficult to blend, and it winds up looking caked on very easily. It also remains sticky for a significant amount of time after applying, even with setting powder.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

on 11/29/2015 11:52:00 PM

The price and packaging of this product was good. Simple squeezy bottle and was only £3.99. Although I personally found the product not good at all. I found it very hard to blend into my skin and felt like it was just sitting on top of my face, it felt very cakey and sticky and brought me out in such bad spots. If I put this on when I woke up at 6:00, it would almost definitely need re-doing by 10:00. It didn't make me feel good. I felt it made my skin very bad and would definitely not recommend.

on 11/27/2015 11:35:00 AM

The lightest shade was orange on my skin and didn't blend well. This made my face extremely oily. Nothing good to say about this product, would not recommend for fair or oily skin.

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.