Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in need of a good affordable BB cream because I'm sick of foundation right now. This one claims to prime, moisturize, minimize pores, mattify, conceal, cover, smooth, brighten, and protect skin with broad spectrum spf 25. The coverage is better than with Garnier and this does set on your skin. So it's not dewy, which helps with lasting power. There isn't any scent at all, and it's dry to the touch but not completely matte. So far I think it's a winner, and less than $8. I bought the shade Light and I'm NW20-25. Very porcelain skin tones probably won't find a match with this BB cream.

on 1/28/2013 8:17:00 PM

OILY GIRLS HOLLA! If you were oily, giiiirl this is the bb cream for you! I have the oiliest skin ever, not just my nose, Tzone, EVERYWHERE. This works AMAZING, i only had to blot my nose once for the whole day, whereas with any other foundation I use I have to blot at least 5-6 times a day! Coverage is light to medium. I know a lot of people complain about how it is hard to blend. It does dry very quick, but I use a flat top foundation brush from ELF and it works AMAZINGG, GO GET THIS NOW!

You pick up this BB cream. doubts fill your mind. Voices in your head whisper feverishly "No! Stop! Don't put cheap makeup on your face, especially makeup that claims to do 9 things! You're making a grave mistake!" You ignore this voice, and you pick up this BB cream. The plasticky packaging feels good in your hands. It's nice, thick, safe. You feel a little better. The price on the product lets you justify in your head why you're buying your 33rd face makeup product this year. You take it home. You open the tube. It smells a little weird, chemically yet perfumy. You ignore it. You first put on a moisturizer before applying this product, especially if you have dry skin, since you can tell from the first squeeze that the consistency of this product is quite thick. You spread it over your skin. It feels thick like a sunscreen, but gives the perfect amount of coverage your already blemish-free face needs without looking cakey or fake. Your face still looks natural, but perfected, and now coated with a protective layer of SPF. You are pleased. This product gives you light, build able coverage in a thick, nice consistency. The color of this product is not orange, not too drying if you apply a good moisturizer, and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. A victory over the stereotypes in the makeup world has been made: cheap face makeup CAN be wonderful!

on 1/10/2013 10:06:00 PM

I really like this bb cream, although it isn't as good as the asian bb creams I've tried. It has good coverage, blends well, and lasts all day. My skin is dry with an oily t-zone. Unlike most current US bb creams,h this one has decent coverage. I'd compare it to the Revlon Active Colorstay foundation in terms of coverage, although this one makes my skin look better and seems more moisturizing. They last for similar amounts of time(aka all day on me).

I still use concealer afterward, but it definitely makes my acne scars and undereye darkness less noticeable. I actually wore it without concealer the other day(more because I woke up with 10 minutes to get out the door lol).

So it doesn't break me out(nor does it seem to improve my skin much although my pores do look smaller both while wearing this and afterward). I do wonder about whether or not the color selection will work for a lot of people since it does have some coverage. My skin is currently NW25-30 and I bought the light and it's perfect. If I had a complaint, it would be that it's a little pink.

It's cheap, long-lasting, and has some coverage without being mask-like. I'll definitely buy it again.

I found Rimmels bb cream on sale an thought why not. I am in love with this stuff. By itself it's light to medium coverage but I like a little more coverage so I use primer, tinted moisturizer, and then the bob cream and it works better than my foundation. I would recommend if you have a pink undertone.
Pros: hides imperfection, doesn't dry out, not over oily, stays on well, keeps pinky tone, blends in well.
Cons: thicker formula (not too bad).
I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a cheap and great alternative to wearing foundation! I wish it was more similar to the Korean BB creams, but for the price i think this is great. I usually add some a MAC MSF or light translucent powder and i'm good to go! I would recommend this to others, Just make sure your facial cream is really dry before putting this on or it will Ball up!

on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am really surprised about the so-so reviews about this product! After I returned the ghostly- looking Philosophy BB cream to Ulta, I looked at other products and saw this for $6.99 which is 1/5 of the price I had paid for one ounce of the Philosophy. I decided why not try it and bought the Light.

It's amazing! One of the very few products that doesn't make me look like I have a yellow face above a pink neck. I wore it all day yesterday and it stayed the perfect color, no hint of yellow. It also was not shiny and it didn't have any fragrance to it. All positives!

The only negative thing, and it's a manageable negative, is that it seemed a little heavy. I could tell I had it on. But with a primer underneath it feels light. This is a real winner for me because everything about it is great. It covers amazingly well, great color, stays on and on!
And the price can't be beat. I'd buy this again and again and highly recommend it.

on 2/1/2013 2:48:00 AM

Broke me out :( and i never break out!
its thicker than a foundation, feels like your skin is clogged all day!

I like this much better than the Garnier BB cream. Not full coverage but better staying power and less orange than Garnier BB cream. I've been using for a few days and so far no breakouts. Dirt cheap....6.99 at CVS and I like things packaged in tubes so I can eventually cut them open to remove every last bit of product.

on 3/27/2015 8:22:00 AM

Firstly this is not a BB cream/tinted moisturiser. Now we have that out of the way let's say what it IS. It is a lightweight foundation with spf25! Even some h/e brands give you around 20 or nothing. It blends beautifully to a light dewy finish. It doesn't clog my pores or make me oily. For me though the best thing is that it comes in a very light shade. NC10 girls take heart. It is so hard when you have celtic skin to get a d/s foundation that doesn't turn orange. Well done Rimmel, now DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT!!