RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.5

on 2/5/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is actually a really good BB Cream considering its price and being its a drugstore brand. People need to keep in mind that the US Brands aren't the same as the Korean/Asian BB Creams, the consistency isn't the same. However, this works really well if you use a brush MAC 190 is what I've been using for 3 weeks and it works well. I've tried different application methods; found they don't work for this partical brand. This covers really well if you use it correctly!!! Nonetheless, by using too much, you'll end up with a cake face! If used too little, there isn't really much coverage...apply the right amount and there you go! I have a little hyperpigmentation on one side of my face with a few post acne scars that never faded and this does the job! I've been using this more than my MAC Prolong Wear & Revlon Colorstay. Rimmel BB Cream a little eye concealer and MAC Studio Fix Powder and I am good to go :)

on 2/6/2013 9:48:00 PM

This BB cram is very nice on my face, i dont like to wear heavey makeup at work so i tried this BB cram and found it works very well. I just use my fingers to apply and that works pretty well for me. It has nice coverage and hids the dark spots under my eyes.

on 2/24/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Good coverage, but awful red undertones!!! I got medium/dark & it was wayyyyy too red. Not a fan. Reference MAC NC44. On a final note: I wore it one day without moisturizing first & you could totally see dry patches all over my face. It was not moisturizing at all & I have oily skin, so there's no reason why dry patches should be emphasized!

on 4/21/2013 3:46:00 PM

I thought this product was okay, not the best but definitely not the worst. I like that it has a matte finish since I have oily combo skin but it dries extremely quickly so you have to really work fast to blend it in well before it dries to a matte finish which is slightly difficult. Also the lack of color range kind of bothered me but beggers can't be choosers and it was almost 7dollars so I cancan't complain. Like most companies it doesn't really do everything it claims but it definitely evens out skin tone, mattifies, and blurs imperfections which is pretty much all I need in a bb cream.The coverage is alright not perfect but there are high end bb creams that provide much less coverage.Overall I liked this bb cream and if you can blend quickly or you're a bb cream fanatic(like me) then go for it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought it when I went to my local target for $6.99 just to try It and I love it. it's one of the best drugstore bb creams out there it goes on my skin very smooth and looks great all day especially with the rimmel stay matte powder.. I love it (:

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this BB cream! It's thicker than others that I've tried so it actually gives a nice coverage. I mean it doesn't completely cover everything but it definitely evens out your skin. It also feels light on your face. Best drug store BB cream in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It gives quite good coverage for my oily to combination skin. I have alot of redness and this seems to cover it. The shades are quite dark, so I'm not sure how great this would be for fair skinned people. I got it in LIGHT, which is just about right for my naturally olive skin. It has a more matte finish than dewy but its not amazing at oily control (not that I was expecting it to be). I wear this when I want to look more natural and want something light on my skin.
It has an almost mousse consistency, and glides on fairly well. Despite it's thick consistency, it does feel light on my skin.
This is probably not the best BB-cream out there, but this gives great coverage, feels light, fairly cheap, and matches my skin well.

on 5/30/2013 9:10:00 PM

This is the first bb cream I have purchased considering the fact that I do have blemishes on my skin. With all the hype about the creams and the fact that the weather is getting warmer, I thought I'd give it a shot. The bb cream has a great consistency, and doesn't make my skin too greasy however it is only light/medium coverage. It's really difficult to build this over acne or dark spots. Overall great product, just not enough coverage for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just needs a light face product to even out their skin tone.

on 7/9/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this and it is horrible. It streaked and the shade was horrible and left my face feeling oily. I really just want to throw this in the trash and glad I bought it on sale. But I will give it as an extra in a swap and hopefully someone else might feel differently.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I HATE this BB cream. I have tried many bb creams and this is the worst by far. I heard it has really good coverage for a bb cream and its good for dry skin, which is the two things I look for in a bb cream. I picked it up on sale for $10 but usually it's $12 over here in Australia. I have applied it with a beauty blender, hands, brush, buff it of with a puff and very single time it peeled off! I would apply it and then when I put my hands on my face I could feel it peeling off and it would peel of into little balls. It was so blotchy, I got it in light which was a good match but it went all blotchy and orange in some places and then white in others. It was a streaky, peeling, blotchy mess! I tried to set it will all different powders and it would still do the same. I tried different moisturisers and primers underneath but nothing worked. I really tried everything. It did feel thicker then a normal bb cream but I couldn't really tell the coverage on my face because it was blotchy. It has SPF 25 which is really good but I just hate this.
If this worked for you that's good, but it was terrible on me.