RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really loving this at the moment. It gives really good coverage for a BB, hiding most of my acne scars. I've never really been able to wear BB or tinted moisturiser before because of the coverage issues but this is great-a hint of blush and translucent powder and I'm good to go. Really impressed with both price and quality.

on 1/10/2013 10:06:00 PM

I really like this bb cream, although it isn't as good as the asian bb creams I've tried. It has good coverage, blends well, and lasts all day. My skin is dry with an oily t-zone. Unlike most current US bb creams,h this one has decent coverage. I'd compare it to the Revlon Active Colorstay foundation in terms of coverage, although this one makes my skin look better and seems more moisturizing. They last for similar amounts of time(aka all day on me).

I still use concealer afterward, but it definitely makes my acne scars and undereye darkness less noticeable. I actually wore it without concealer the other day(more because I woke up with 10 minutes to get out the door lol).

So it doesn't break me out(nor does it seem to improve my skin much although my pores do look smaller both while wearing this and afterward). I do wonder about whether or not the color selection will work for a lot of people since it does have some coverage. My skin is currently NW25-30 and I bought the light and it's perfect. If I had a complaint, it would be that it's a little pink.

It's cheap, long-lasting, and has some coverage without being mask-like. I'll definitely buy it again.

on 1/26/2013 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't like this. It was really hard to blend and I could feel it sitting on my face. I much prefer Maybelline's BB cream.

on 2/2/2013 6:12:00 PM

I've only been using this product for a week but it has been amazing! Before I was using tinted moisturizer which made my skin even shinier than it was before(I have very shiny skin)! This bb cream manages to cover up my pimples and make my face shine free! It also lasts all day, even well after school is finished. I Love this and would buy it again! When I bought it was A$9. The only con is it made for people who have pinkish coloured skin so don't use it if you dont have a pink tone to your face.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased at my Wal Mart for $8 CAD for 30mls. It isn't overly moisturizing, which is too bad because I have combination skin which is dryer in winter. This BB cream does have a slight fragrance to it. I had no issues with blending, although it is slightly thicker than other bb creams. I can see this being a better product for more normal to oily skin types.

on 2/26/2013 10:37:00 PM

I have an overall even complexion, but I have acne. Which this alone it does as much as any foundation I've used.
Pros:
-good on my skin doesn't make my acne prone skin break out
-great coverage
-cheap
-last all day
-build able
-extremely mattifying
Cons:
- only comes in three shades I believe I am a light beige but the light shade is still a little dark for me

Found the product difficult to get onto my skin. I found it difficult to apply with my fingers and still hard to use a sponge. I have very light skin and I bought the lightest shade. The lightest shade is still too dark for my skin. I wasn't impressed with the coverage either. I will not buy this again but I will not give up hope on BB creams.

The coverage from this BB cream was quite good, however if I used it in conjunction with a moisturizer it did not glide on smoothly. I also think it make me break out more than usual. I would not recommend this if you have acne-prone skin. However, if you have normal skin it might work well for you.

on 4/28/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My opinion of this bb cream varies. The shade choices are very dissipointing. There is light, tan, and dark (i believe). When i applied the light color to my medium-fare skin, it looked really orange. I decided that maybe the product needed to oxodize, but after 30 the color just turned a darker orange. I personally have acne-prone skin so it took around 2 or 3 layers for me to apply it and have it cover most of my spots. This is a generally thicker bb cream, much thicker than most others, and the concistancy is heavy. I would buy it again if they changed the shades so there was a larger variety and so that it didnt have an orangy tint.

I would recommend this for the summer time. NOT for use in the winter due to skins natural tendency to become dry and a lighter color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Favourite BB cream I've tried so far. I prefer wearing BB cream in the summer for light coverage, so I've been wearing this product every day as an easy alternative to foundation. I use my fingers to blend it into my skin over a lightweight primer (Benefit's 'That Gal' is great for wearing under this) to help keep it in place and apply smoothly on my oily skin. I picked the 'Light' shade, which is a touch darker than my pale skin but not too noticeable that it isn't an exact match.

If you've tried a Rimmel foundation before, you'll notice it is scented similarly, pleasant & very faint, but not at all overpowering for those like me who are sensitive to smells. It does apply smoothly but requires work to blend into the skin well and can stick to any dry areas which can be annoying to blend out. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and gives a slight matte but natural finish and evens out the skin tone well. As I have red pigmentation in my nose and chin area I like to dust Rimmel's Stay Matte or another powder lightly over the top to absorb any trace of shine and give further coverage and matte-ness to my skin. This has higher SPF than most makeup products which is ideal when in and out of the sun during the day, but sunscreen is still needed if you burn easily, especially in strong sunlight - don't risk it!

My favourite affordable BB cream (6.99 from all Rimmel stockists & on 3 for 2 in Tesco a lot), this is my go-to product for my face in the summer - easy to apply, good coverage for the price and feels light on my skin without being overly greasy or heavy. Not enough coverage for an evening out but ideal during the day - will definitely rebuy when I run out.