Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in need of a good affordable BB cream because I'm sick of foundation right now. This one claims to prime, moisturize, minimize pores, mattify, conceal, cover, smooth, brighten, and protect skin with broad spectrum spf 25. The coverage is better than with Garnier and this does set on your skin. So it's not dewy, which helps with lasting power. There isn't any scent at all, and it's dry to the touch but not completely matte. So far I think it's a winner, and less than $8. I bought the shade Light and I'm NW20-25. Very porcelain skin tones probably won't find a match with this BB cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a cheap and great alternative to wearing foundation! I wish it was more similar to the Korean BB creams, but for the price i think this is great. I usually add some a MAC MSF or light translucent powder and i'm good to go! I would recommend this to others, Just make sure your facial cream is really dry before putting this on or it will Ball up!

I like this much better than the Garnier BB cream. Not full coverage but better staying power and less orange than Garnier BB cream. I've been using for a few days and so far no breakouts. Dirt cheap....6.99 at CVS and I like things packaged in tubes so I can eventually cut them open to remove every last bit of product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really loving this at the moment. It gives really good coverage for a BB, hiding most of my acne scars. I've never really been able to wear BB or tinted moisturiser before because of the coverage issues but this is great-a hint of blush and translucent powder and I'm good to go. Really impressed with both price and quality.

I found Rimmels bb cream on sale an thought why not. I am in love with this stuff. By itself it's light to medium coverage but I like a little more coverage so I use primer, tinted moisturizer, and then the bob cream and it works better than my foundation. I would recommend if you have a pink undertone.
Pros: hides imperfection, doesn't dry out, not over oily, stays on well, keeps pinky tone, blends in well.
Cons: thicker formula (not too bad).
I would definitely buy again!

on 1/10/2013 10:06:00 PM

I really like this bb cream, although it isn't as good as the asian bb creams I've tried. It has good coverage, blends well, and lasts all day. My skin is dry with an oily t-zone. Unlike most current US bb creams,h this one has decent coverage. I'd compare it to the Revlon Active Colorstay foundation in terms of coverage, although this one makes my skin look better and seems more moisturizing. They last for similar amounts of time(aka all day on me).

I still use concealer afterward, but it definitely makes my acne scars and undereye darkness less noticeable. I actually wore it without concealer the other day(more because I woke up with 10 minutes to get out the door lol).

So it doesn't break me out(nor does it seem to improve my skin much although my pores do look smaller both while wearing this and afterward). I do wonder about whether or not the color selection will work for a lot of people since it does have some coverage. My skin is currently NW25-30 and I bought the light and it's perfect. If I had a complaint, it would be that it's a little pink.

It's cheap, long-lasting, and has some coverage without being mask-like. I'll definitely buy it again.

on 1/16/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my second bb cream I bought and iv bought many after so far and I keep going back to this,the packaging is simple tube and I like that,it's not very runny so it doesn't leaking and splurt everywhere,spf 25 rating is perfect,the colour I got is light and its a good match.you have to make sure you shake the tube abit because the cream separates abit.the texture at first is alittle odd,it smears on without blending easy,but after it warms in your hands the product spreads and blends well,the finish is supposed to be matte I think? I it's slightly dewy finish which is still nice and fresh looking,just don't expect the nice glow to last long before it turns into very greasy (but I have oily skin,everything is greasy on me) the coverage is sheer/med itl cover some light redness and conceal large pore to some extent but thats about it.overall this is my favourite supermarket/chemist brand bb cream so far

on 1/16/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this BB cream, as a makeup junkie i have pretty much tried all the drugstore brands......i know i know im missing something not having tried the asain brands. As for this one it actually has coverage which i was amazed seeing how none of the other ones ive tried had next to none. I bought the light which is a perfect match for my skin, and it stays pretty matte on me most of the day however i do have for the most part dry skin occasionally oily in the t-zone more so in the summer. So if your looking to try a BB cream i would recommed this one

I brought this bb cream for $6 because it was half price and I'm really amazed by the coverage , I have dark circles under my eyes and pimples all over my forehead and it didnt cover them up completely but what does it made them barley noticeable and it feels like you have nothing at all on your face it dosnt even look like you have anything on depending on how much you use ( btw it's build able ) its stays on most of the day as long as you were primer and a good setting powder the light shade is perfect for my skin tone
So overall
Good coverage
Stays all day
Feels like you have nothing on your face
Buildable
Great colour shade
And very cheap !!!!
I'm very surprised how cheap it was because here in Australia everything's double the price from America and so on :)
SO BUY THIS !!! :)

Loved the coverage......I didnt even have to use my foundation. I may need to wait a little longer to apply because it did ball up around my eyes...which was a bummer.