Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

4.8

on 11/21/2015 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

On a whim, I purchased this Rimmel product in the Radiance formula, in Light. I have recently discovered Rimmel and have been happy with previous products. This one did not disappoint. I have tried BB creams, the Asian ones, and others; have not really loved any. I would say I love this one but really it is more like a good foundation, and blended well with my fair skin. I thought the radiance formula would be shiny, but it is not; it goes on great and wears all day with a powder over it. It is only 1 fl. oz, but the price is great. Like many of us, I am always on the lookout for the holy grail foundation. This, Maybelline's Dream Mousse liquid foundation, and Mary Kay Timewise, luminous-wear, come really close.

on 10/16/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this as my everyday work foundation. I have to use just a tiny tiny bit but it gives good coverage, especially when combined with concealer and powder. If I use too much, it doesn't blend in and looks cakey. It's definitely not a "night out" foundation but it's a great value for everyday.

on 4/11/2014 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had been using this for over 6 months, changed to the matte bb version but came back. I have to set it with ELF clarifying powder but it lasts all day. Recommend using only the light shade as they will all turn darker. Only makeup period I can use that will not turn me into a grease ball by noon, I think adding the ELF powder in ivory sets it up and neutralizes the color from changing darker.

on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am really surprised about the so-so reviews about this product! After I returned the ghostly- looking Philosophy BB cream to Ulta, I looked at other products and saw this for $6.99 which is 1/5 of the price I had paid for one ounce of the Philosophy. I decided why not try it and bought the Light.

It's amazing! One of the very few products that doesn't make me look like I have a yellow face above a pink neck. I wore it all day yesterday and it stayed the perfect color, no hint of yellow. It also was not shiny and it didn't have any fragrance to it. All positives!

The only negative thing, and it's a manageable negative, is that it seemed a little heavy. I could tell I had it on. But with a primer underneath it feels light. This is a real winner for me because everything about it is great. It covers amazingly well, great color, stays on and on!
And the price can't be beat. I'd buy this again and again and highly recommend it.