Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.

on 3/27/2015 8:22:00 AM

Firstly this is not a BB cream/tinted moisturiser. Now we have that out of the way let's say what it IS. It is a lightweight foundation with spf25! Even some h/e brands give you around 20 or nothing. It blends beautifully to a light dewy finish. It doesn't clog my pores or make me oily. For me though the best thing is that it comes in a very light shade. NC10 girls take heart. It is so hard when you have celtic skin to get a d/s foundation that doesn't turn orange. Well done Rimmel, now DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is the 2nd tube I've purchased since WAG had BOGO 1/2. In the summer sunscreen is a must(!) for me. Well to be frank I am more likely to feel less inhibited about using a cheap product generously. Dr Perricone, Stila etc meh. I'm even stingy with Sephora CC cream.
It's made in Monoco if you look at the label. I wish I could give it 2 and1/2 lippies . I think you get what you pay for.

For JS66: I bought this in Light and got the red streak too! And yes, it does look like blood. Very scary. I guess when you buy cheap, you get cheap and the color isn't blended as well as it should be.

Overall, the color matches well with my skin tone, but the formula is way too thick and dry for my dry skin. It dries quickly and makes it difficult to spread and blend even when I moisturize first. I'll give it another try, but I will probably have to mix it with my moisturizer. Because of this, I will not be buying it again.

Update: I decided to use this with Rimmel's primer and I'm much happier with this product. In fact, I like it so much that I will buy it again. The red streak still shows up, but blends in. I thought I would have to pay $40+ for a good BB cream and am so happy that I found something at a low price that actually works.

on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 PM

Really disappointed with this BB Cream. I couldn't tell you how it lasted or how it affected my skin. I chose the light shade, and it was orange, orange, orange on me. I washed it off immediately after the first (and only) time putting it on my face, and then returned it to the store.

on 7/9/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this and it is horrible. It streaked and the shade was horrible and left my face feeling oily. I really just want to throw this in the trash and glad I bought it on sale. But I will give it as an extra in a swap and hopefully someone else might feel differently.

Since most BB & CC creams are full of slippery greasy silicones, I can' t use them. This isn't the case with this one.

Love this stuff. Its nice to have something that doesn't turn my face into a grease pool and give me zits. I'm super pale but can wear the light in summer.
Good coverage even thought its a tad bit dark on me. Super cheap. I got mine with coupon for $2.49! It even has vitamin C in it. How cool is that?

Its fairly matte with no gleam. Another plus for me.

on 6/12/2013 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this for nearly 3 weeks now and I just am not impressed with this product. The color matches my skintone well enough and it does seem to offer a little coverage. It feels a bit heavy and greasy on though and looks terribly shiny. You could call it a "very dewy" look I suppose, but it looks greasy to me. Ugh.... I have had to use a loose powder to counteract that shiny oily look and that is defeating the purpose of a lightweight all in one product. Why should I have to use another product to fix this one?!!! I think I will just quit wasting my money and time on mediocre products. It really isn't worth the gas or time to return when I can make it do. The final look I achieve with this is satisfactory and I guess that is what it's all about in the end.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used a few BB creams - from Cover Girl and one from Korea - and this is the nicest so far! Coverage is good, gives my face a nice glow (not greasy, just a muted sheen). Would def buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this BB cream for about a week and honestly I'm surprised the ratings aren't higher. I'm a MAC NW 125 and use the Medium shade. It goes on lighter than my skin tone but quickly blends in to a great match-- actually the best match I've found for my skin in a drugstore makeup to date. It is a thicker consistency than liquid foundation but I find it very easy to blend with a combination of my fingers and a makeup sponge-- I can't imagine applying it effectively with a brush, but I don't like that method anyway. I have rosacia on my lower cheeks and several sunspots, which this BB cream conceals very nicely without looking unnatural. It does make my face feel a bit oily over the course of the day, but it doesn't make me any shinier than oil-free foundations. I blot the shine with tissues or paper towels rather than powder, which I find clogs my pores. Speaking of which, the pores on and around my nose are large and this cream does not sink in or make them look any larger, which many foundations do; rather, it gives me a softened, glowy, youthful look that has me pleasantly surprised. Best of all, it hasn't made me break out and even seems to have sped the drying/healing of a few cystic pimples, without drying the rest of my face. I'm sold!