Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Surprisingly - I love it. I was so tired of those pointless regular moisturizers with zero coverage being slapped with BB cream labels. I don't think BB's are a miracle all in one wonder, and this will obviously do nothing skincare-wise.

However I have been using this since March of 2013 and love the soft dewy finish. I apply this after my moisturizer. Looks fresh, nice and natural. Sometimes I powder my t-zone lightly. I like the thicker more emollient consistency, non-streaky coverage that the colour matches my skin (I wear Light and am NC25 in MAC), and also own the Medium but find it a bit too dark/orange on me. Coverage is sheer to light - if you need full coverage you may want to pass or use concealer where needed. Finish is satin - natural and slightly dewy depending on your skintype but never feels slick or oily on my combo skin.

I would repurchase.

on 10/12/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you have read any number of my reviews, you'd realize pretty quickly that I've been obsessed with Asian BB creams in the past couple of years. Ordering them off Ebay and other places online can get a bit tedious for me sometimes, so after recently running out of Skin79 Hot Pink, I went in search of one a bit closer to home. After seeking out some reviews online, I settled on this one, which is very cheap.
I have to say, this turned out to be pretty nice. The cream's texture is on the thick side, not very liquidy, but nowhere near as thick as Asian BB creams. Coverage-wise, it is definitely medium, and it does a nice job of evening out my skintone and covering up the redness. There is a slight sunscreen smell, but it fades upon application. The cream does set extremely quickly though, so you have to be fast with dotting it on your face and blending it in, or it can feel tacky. The finish is pretty smooth, and very matte, which is good for the oily types. On warmer days it does not hold up well, and can feel a touch heavy.
I got the lightest shade, which is a touch dark on me, but it is workable. It (thankfully) does not pull orange on me, which so many other base products have done in the past. However, with only three shades to choose from, I think the selection could be extended to suit more skintones.
All in all, this is very decent product, and I'm looking forward to wearing it more with the cooler weather setting in.

on 4/12/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this is the first BB cream that I have completely loved! it does have somewhat of a coverage and also it feels quite nice on the skin!

I'm new to BB creams and was not sure what to expect. I have been reading reviews and see that drugstore bb creams don't provide as much coverage as asian bb creams. I've only been using this 2 days and I can say it has light coverage. It does even out my skin tone but it does not cover blemishes. I do like the finish, it makes my skin look dewy and smooth. I have combo skin and noticed it was oily within a few hours so I definitely recommend some powder with this. I will probably keep using this but not sure if I would repurchase as there are so many other bb creams out on the market. I do love the squeeze tube packaging, very convenient and hygenic.

on 2/5/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is actually a really good BB Cream considering its price and being its a drugstore brand. People need to keep in mind that the US Brands aren't the same as the Korean/Asian BB Creams, the consistency isn't the same. However, this works really well if you use a brush MAC 190 is what I've been using for 3 weeks and it works well. I've tried different application methods; found they don't work for this partical brand. This covers really well if you use it correctly!!! Nonetheless, by using too much, you'll end up with a cake face! If used too little, there isn't really much coverage...apply the right amount and there you go! I have a little hyperpigmentation on one side of my face with a few post acne scars that never faded and this does the job! I've been using this more than my MAC Prolong Wear & Revlon Colorstay. Rimmel BB Cream a little eye concealer and MAC Studio Fix Powder and I am good to go :)