Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by age: 30-35
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.7

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this Rimmel BB Cream last spring & still use it now. I like its thick texture, scent, & Light tone. The stuff sinks in well w/minimal blending. The scent is a pleasant "sun block" type of scent that's not overwhelming. Light fits my fair-to-light, freckly, & somewhat ruddy skin w/No orange! The 1oz tube lasts several months even w/daily use. I paid about $3 @ WalMart & Target w/a coupon. That makes it a steal! I get amazing coverage that I can top off w/foundation & powder or just powder. It will leave me shiny, hence the use of powder. It says it can prime the face & it does well under foundation (no balling up). I have worn this BB Cream last summer to outdoor events & tossed it in my bag thinking I'd need to reapply. Nope! This stuff keeps me lovely & non-burnt. I was seriously surprised every time I'd check a mirror to see my face non-burnt! It also minimizes pores well & conceals well. I don't buy the Mattifying claim but I don't mind using powder here & there.

on 2/28/2015 7:38:00 PM

Not the best bb cream I've used took a lot of product to even see it making any difference, bit of an odd colour.

on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I like this bb cream because of the consistency. The only thing is that the light has almost a grayish tint and medium is orangey so I do wish there was a mix if the 2 colors. The coverage is pretty good but I wouldn't use this as a primer THEN put foundation over that would be too much. Overall a good bb cream and I would purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to try this on a whim because it was bogo and I.... shoudn't have. Perhaps it's just my skin type or the moisturizers I use but this didn't work for me at all. On my skin it felt like a very thick sunscreen or body butter that would never dry which was weird to me because it had a matte finish. The coverage was more like that of a heavy foundation than a BB cream but it wasn't even. It would cake up in some areas and slide off of others. It also oxidized badly (I bought the lightest shade) and I looked orange after an hour or two and it sank into my pores and separated on my skin (particularly my tzone). It looked horrible and felt horrible. I ended up washing it off after 3 or 4 hours but it was too late. I was starting to break out all over the cheeks and chin which is unusual because I don't have very sensitive skin and my skin itched for a couple of hours after that too. Overall this is the worst attempt at a BB cream I've experienced to date. Save your money and try something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I loved the consistency of this BB cream and the coverage was great, but even the light shade was too orange and dark for me, they don't do an extra light shade so can't use this.

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Surprisingly - I love it. I was so tired of those pointless regular moisturizers with zero coverage being slapped with BB cream labels. I don't think BB's are a miracle all in one wonder, and this will obviously do nothing skincare-wise.

However I have been using this since March of 2013 and love the soft dewy finish. I apply this after my moisturizer. Looks fresh, nice and natural. Sometimes I powder my t-zone lightly. I like the thicker more emollient consistency, non-streaky coverage that the colour matches my skin (I wear Light and am NC25 in MAC), and also own the Medium but find it a bit too dark/orange on me. Coverage is sheer to light - if you need full coverage you may want to pass or use concealer where needed. Finish is satin - natural and slightly dewy depending on your skintype but never feels slick or oily on my combo skin.

I would repurchase.

on 10/12/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you have read any number of my reviews, you'd realize pretty quickly that I've been obsessed with Asian BB creams in the past couple of years. Ordering them off Ebay and other places online can get a bit tedious for me sometimes, so after recently running out of Skin79 Hot Pink, I went in search of one a bit closer to home. After seeking out some reviews online, I settled on this one, which is very cheap.
I have to say, this turned out to be pretty nice. The cream's texture is on the thick side, not very liquidy, but nowhere near as thick as Asian BB creams. Coverage-wise, it is definitely medium, and it does a nice job of evening out my skintone and covering up the redness. There is a slight sunscreen smell, but it fades upon application. The cream does set extremely quickly though, so you have to be fast with dotting it on your face and blending it in, or it can feel tacky. The finish is pretty smooth, and very matte, which is good for the oily types. On warmer days it does not hold up well, and can feel a touch heavy.
I got the lightest shade, which is a touch dark on me, but it is workable. It (thankfully) does not pull orange on me, which so many other base products have done in the past. However, with only three shades to choose from, I think the selection could be extended to suit more skintones.
All in all, this is very decent product, and I'm looking forward to wearing it more with the cooler weather setting in.

on 7/27/2013 4:01:00 AM

Not buying again. I put this on after my morning moisturizer and it left me feeling greasy all day. It gave a nice even skin tone look, but certainly didn't cover any blemishes. I'm not prone to pimples, but lets just say my jaw line has erupted after use! Its been years since Ive broken out!Also had to reapply later in the day as it didn't seem to last long. It also makes you look like you've fake'n'baked. Definatly has an orange tint to it, hard to blend near hairline or jaw. SPF worked though! Havnt had a burn yet this summer! But buying a new product tomarrow..