RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.6

on 2/4/2018 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

EDIT: I'd been using this for years, but the most recent bottle I picked up, the consistency and bottle is different than what I've used in the past. It's so liquidy and with the new nozzle it just pours out and you have little control over how much. Als o I think the formula may have changed. When I use it now, it breaks me out. I'm so sad because I loved this bb cream even more so than more expensive ones

Firstly, I was seeing a lot of complaints about it not being full coverage. It's a bb cream. They are very much known to be light coverage, maaaybe medium. If you want or need full coverage, bb creams are not for you, stick to regular foundation. That being said, I keep coming back to this bb cream, even after trying other low to mid-end bb creams and tinted moisturizers. It just does exactly what I want a bb cream to do. Hydrates and evens out skin tone, while looking natural and letting my skin still show through. It doesn't separate or settle into dry spots or crease in any fine lines.

on 1/6/2018 6:35:00 AM

I ended up using this product as an emergency back up as i forgot my usual Bb cream when i was on holiday. I was quite surprised by the consistency as i was so used to using a lighter consistency bb cream, the first few wears were ok but as the week went on, i found that it became quite oily on my skin and it didn't stay on for the whole day. Overall its not bad but i would rather pay a little more to have better quality.

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this Rimmel BB Cream last spring & still use it now. I like its thick texture, scent, & Light tone. The stuff sinks in well w/minimal blending. The scent is a pleasant "sun block" type of scent that's not overwhelming. Light fits my fair-to-light, freckly, & somewhat ruddy skin w/No orange! The 1oz tube lasts several months even w/daily use. I paid about $3 @ WalMart & Target w/a coupon. That makes it a steal! I get amazing coverage that I can top off w/foundation & powder or just powder. It will leave me shiny, hence the use of powder. It says it can prime the face & it does well under foundation (no balling up). I have worn this BB Cream last summer to outdoor events & tossed it in my bag thinking I'd need to reapply. Nope! This stuff keeps me lovely & non-burnt. I was seriously surprised every time I'd check a mirror to see my face non-burnt! It also minimizes pores well & conceals well. I don't buy the Mattifying claim but I don't mind using powder here & there.

on 2/28/2015 7:38:00 PM

Not the best bb cream I've used took a lot of product to even see it making any difference, bit of an odd colour.

on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I like this bb cream because of the consistency. The only thing is that the light has almost a grayish tint and medium is orangey so I do wish there was a mix if the 2 colors. The coverage is pretty good but I wouldn't use this as a primer THEN put foundation over that would be too much. Overall a good bb cream and I would purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to try this on a whim because it was bogo and I.... shoudn't have. Perhaps it's just my skin type or the moisturizers I use but this didn't work for me at all. On my skin it felt like a very thick sunscreen or body butter that would never dry which was weird to me because it had a matte finish. The coverage was more like that of a heavy foundation than a BB cream but it wasn't even. It would cake up in some areas and slide off of others. It also oxidized badly (I bought the lightest shade) and I looked orange after an hour or two and it sank into my pores and separated on my skin (particularly my tzone). It looked horrible and felt horrible. I ended up washing it off after 3 or 4 hours but it was too late. I was starting to break out all over the cheeks and chin which is unusual because I don't have very sensitive skin and my skin itched for a couple of hours after that too. Overall this is the worst attempt at a BB cream I've experienced to date. Save your money and try something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I loved the consistency of this BB cream and the coverage was great, but even the light shade was too orange and dark for me, they don't do an extra light shade so can't use this.

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Surprisingly - I love it. I was so tired of those pointless regular moisturizers with zero coverage being slapped with BB cream labels. I don't think BB's are a miracle all in one wonder, and this will obviously do nothing skincare-wise.

However I have been using this since March of 2013 and love the soft dewy finish. I apply this after my moisturizer. Looks fresh, nice and natural. Sometimes I powder my t-zone lightly. I like the thicker more emollient consistency, non-streaky coverage that the colour matches my skin (I wear Light and am NC25 in MAC), and also own the Medium but find it a bit too dark/orange on me. Coverage is sheer to light - if you need full coverage you may want to pass or use concealer where needed. Finish is satin - natural and slightly dewy depending on your skintype but never feels slick or oily on my combo skin.

I would repurchase.