Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by age: 25-29
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

It's good for a drugstore price , not that much product and cheap packaging but it covers well but it's not full coverage cause it's a bb cream

I really don't like this product. it's very oily, doesn't blend even and you have wait an eternity to it to dry. The light color isn't light, it's a medium beige, i dont recommend for pale people.

I am not a big fan of BB creams (even though I have dry skin and normally BB creams should be a godsend for my skin type), however, this little guy by Rimmel is quite a nice one.

I think despite its somewhat limited colour selection, it is a very lovely light coverage tint to use on a daily basis (that is if you find your match). It works incredibly well on a normal to dry skin types; if you are a bit more oily I am not very sure that you will like it.

The coverage you get is quite even, the product never looks blotchy and even when it fades away after some hours, it does it gracefully and never "separates" on the skin. You can read more about application and wear aspects in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/10/06/Testing-Rimmel-9-In-1-BB-Cream ). Overall, for those of you on a budget and with a fair skin tone (because that's the only shade available) it is a good BB option. Great for make-up beginners or busy ladies with no time for a fancy make-up routine.

I actually don't like that this cream has such medium coverage. I use bb cream instead of foundation because I hate the "make-upy" feel/look. It's really pigmented, so the fair shade almost made me look ghostly/chalky. It also gave my face that gross, greasy feeling. I guess it's not a total loss, because I got it for $6...but it's just not what I'm looking for in a BB cream.

on 11/18/2015 12:34:00 AM

I got mine in their new Radiance formulation in the shade medium. The cream feels similar to Rimmel's mousse foundation. It has pink undertones, which does not look flattering on me since I have yellow undertones. It has SPF so this does not look good in flash photography. But I see myself wearing this on days when I need to be out and about. This comes in a plastic squeeze tube like the Rimmel Mousse Foundation with a screw cap. All in all this is a good product for the price but I don't see myself buying it again if it runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great product for the price!
I bought this as a quick fix while on vacation out of state earlier this year. I was initially hesitant about the quality and safety of the product because of the price -- t was about $5 at Walmart. I picked up the "light" shade for my very fair, freckled skin. I use about a pea-sized amount when applying.
It's thick, but the texture is not necessarily oily. I've found that with my oily skin, I need just a light dusting of finishing powder (I use TOO FACED Primed & Poreless translucent). It has great coverage for redness while still allowing my freckles to shine and it does create a decent matte finish with OR without a powder; however, if used alone and with oily skin, it tends to melt off within a few hours and leave a greasy feel. It hasn't caused my very sensitive skin to break out like many foundations/moisturizers do.
For reference, I've used this product for a week during a freezing Michigan winter as well as in the sweltering and extremely humid Florida summer and it has held up beautifully in both conditions. :)

It has a safety rating of 5 on EWG.org which is honestly better than most products (yes, including some/most of the expensive department store brands). I'm on the hunt for a more natural product with a similar effect, but I will keep this as a backup for sure!

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

I love this. It's very light weight, doesn't smell, and it lasts all day on me. It feels like a lotion when I put it on. I have eczema and this didn't irritate me.

on 1/11/2015 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to try this after reading such great reviews about the matte version, but I have dry skin and its winter so I definitely can't use anything mattifying, so i got this one. I've also tried the Maybelline Bb (great! Like new skin in a bottle), and cover girls bb (very sheer but I really like it) and a few different tinted moisturizers (exactly the same as Bb creams IMO). Overall, the Rimmel bb cream is my least favourite of all of those products. I have light skin so of course I got the "light" shade and its more likea medium, quite dark and also orangey, it reminds me of my highschool days back in 2002 when all us girls had fake orange tans from a bottle lol its just not what i want in a tinted moisturizer/bb cream at all! It comes out like a thick lotion, which is fine except its a little greasy, but not moisturizing, and it goes on blotchy. For a Bb cream, I'd say it has a medium coverage, really I prefer light coverage but for times when my skin is not at its best a medium coverage bb would definitely be useful (I'll wear foundation but I have pretty good skin and I hate the heaviness of foundation, so im a HUGE fan of tinted creams, theyre so light and fresh feeling). In conclusion, if you have dry skin, there are much better Bb creams out there, and if you have oily skin, you would hate this bb cream, and if you're very fair, don't even bother because the lightest shade is orange and quite dark.
I really do keep trying it on, desperately trying to like it or find a use for it, but the more I use it the more I dislike it. I will try it again in summer when I have a tan but I doubt the summer heat is going to do anything to help the fact that its greasy and blotchy, probably just make it worse. I won't be getting this again