RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 18 & Under
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.4

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As much as I tried to like this BB cream, it isn't for me. I desperately needed a new BB cream since I had run out of my Garnier BB cream. Since I wanted to try something new, I picked up this BB cream from my local Big W. The colour choices are very limited, however that is expected of most BB cream ranges. What I found about this BB cream colour is how pink toned it is. I have a neutral undertone, so I had to apply very little of this BB cream to avoid my face looking like a pink mess. The coverage and consistency is quite nice for a BB cream, however the colour of the cream stopped me from building coverage on my face. Will not be buying this product again!

on 10/23/2013 3:52:00 PM

I love this BB cream! it's almost like foundation,but so much lighter. it wonderful. it covers everything. if you have light skin or think you need medium,I would suggest getting the light to be sure,because it came out a lot darker than I expected. but it's great!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is probably one of the good BB creams I have purchased, compared to the Covergirl BB cream. This cream is best to be put on with the warmth of your own fingers rather than a foundation brush. It CAN and MIGHT become cakey if your skin isn't well exfoliated, so I recommend putting a light coat of a good moisturizer first. It's like a foundation with 9 times the benefits. I will continue to buy this product since it protects my skin and doesn't cover my natural beauty marks like a foundation would.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I HATE this BB cream. I have tried many bb creams and this is the worst by far. I heard it has really good coverage for a bb cream and its good for dry skin, which is the two things I look for in a bb cream. I picked it up on sale for $10 but usually it's $12 over here in Australia. I have applied it with a beauty blender, hands, brush, buff it of with a puff and very single time it peeled off! I would apply it and then when I put my hands on my face I could feel it peeling off and it would peel of into little balls. It was so blotchy, I got it in light which was a good match but it went all blotchy and orange in some places and then white in others. It was a streaky, peeling, blotchy mess! I tried to set it will all different powders and it would still do the same. I tried different moisturisers and primers underneath but nothing worked. I really tried everything. It did feel thicker then a normal bb cream but I couldn't really tell the coverage on my face because it was blotchy. It has SPF 25 which is really good but I just hate this.
If this worked for you that's good, but it was terrible on me.

on 5/30/2013 9:10:00 PM

This is the first bb cream I have purchased considering the fact that I do have blemishes on my skin. With all the hype about the creams and the fact that the weather is getting warmer, I thought I'd give it a shot. The bb cream has a great consistency, and doesn't make my skin too greasy however it is only light/medium coverage. It's really difficult to build this over acne or dark spots. Overall great product, just not enough coverage for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just needs a light face product to even out their skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It gives quite good coverage for my oily to combination skin. I have alot of redness and this seems to cover it. The shades are quite dark, so I'm not sure how great this would be for fair skinned people. I got it in LIGHT, which is just about right for my naturally olive skin. It has a more matte finish than dewy but its not amazing at oily control (not that I was expecting it to be). I wear this when I want to look more natural and want something light on my skin.
It has an almost mousse consistency, and glides on fairly well. Despite it's thick consistency, it does feel light on my skin.
This is probably not the best BB-cream out there, but this gives great coverage, feels light, fairly cheap, and matches my skin well.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought it when I went to my local target for $6.99 just to try It and I love it. it's one of the best drugstore bb creams out there it goes on my skin very smooth and looks great all day especially with the rimmel stay matte powder.. I love it (:

on 4/21/2013 3:46:00 PM

I thought this product was okay, not the best but definitely not the worst. I like that it has a matte finish since I have oily combo skin but it dries extremely quickly so you have to really work fast to blend it in well before it dries to a matte finish which is slightly difficult. Also the lack of color range kind of bothered me but beggers can't be choosers and it was almost 7dollars so I cancan't complain. Like most companies it doesn't really do everything it claims but it definitely evens out skin tone, mattifies, and blurs imperfections which is pretty much all I need in a bb cream.The coverage is alright not perfect but there are high end bb creams that provide much less coverage.Overall I liked this bb cream and if you can blend quickly or you're a bb cream fanatic(like me) then go for it!