RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 18 & Under
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

2.5

Truly the worst. I really wanted a light coverage BB cream to just even out my skin, and this did nothing at all, there was no difference in my skin. Also, so thick, cakey, and drying that I immediately took it off when I first put it on. My skin felt so awful with that on top! A disappointment.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is probably one of the good BB creams I have purchased, compared to the Covergirl BB cream. This cream is best to be put on with the warmth of your own fingers rather than a foundation brush. It CAN and MIGHT become cakey if your skin isn't well exfoliated, so I recommend putting a light coat of a good moisturizer first. It's like a foundation with 9 times the benefits. I will continue to buy this product since it protects my skin and doesn't cover my natural beauty marks like a foundation would.