Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 7/10/2016 5:22:00 PM

this product has good coverage for a BB cream (much better than the maybelline one). however it was VERY difficult to apply/blend, and I tried with a beauty blender and with just using my hands. It was extremely patchy, clung to certain areas of my face and made my finishing powder settle into my face horribly. Would NOT ever buy again or recommend to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Usage: I use this BB cream every school day. I am more likely to wear Rimmel's Matte BB Cream on weekends (to parties, dinners, etc), when I am more concerned with having a shiny face.

Shade: Surprisingly, the 'medium/dark' shade suits my (lighter) Indian skin tone well, and looks quite natural.

Coverage: I'd say that the BB Cream provides me with a light/medium coverage, and the SPF is perfect for day-to-day wear. I have quite clear skin, so am unsure of how it would cover acne/pimples, however it counters my uneven skin tone and hides my light patches.

Application: I apply with a regular foundation brush, and it takes a decent amount of blending for a natural look, however it is very achievable.

Price/Repurchase: I have bought more of these than I can count, and will definitely do so again.

on 3/15/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is quite possibly the worst product I have ever purchased, ever. Within two hours of application I looked like a sunburnt hot mess disaster - oxidised horribly and eventually turned red on my skin, emphasised dry patches I didn't even know existed and collects into really strange chunks on the skin which are impossible to blend.
This review has a really accurate picture of what I'm trying to describe: http://www.prettygossip.com/2013/01/10/the-worst-drugstore-bb-cream-is/
Save yourself the £6.99.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would've loved this product, except I can't imagine the 3 shades could suit many skin tones at all. The darkest shade, I couldn't imagine would suit most darker-skinned ladies, and the palest shade didn't come close to being pale enough for me. It's too dark for me to wear.

That being said, everything else was good. The $6 price tag was pretty reasonable, as it has a pretty good amount of product. The tube was OK, nothing special. It hasn't broken or leaked yet, so that's good.

It has SPF 25--which is excellent! It's pretty smooth to apply as well--I put it in dots on my face and blend with the Elf small stippling brush. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream but it doesn't feel too heavy.

Basically, everything was good except for the color, which is keeping me from wearing it. If they made a wider range of shades, than I'd imagine its possible audience would quadruple.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

on 11/29/2015 11:52:00 PM

The price and packaging of this product was good. Simple squeezy bottle and was only £3.99. Although I personally found the product not good at all. I found it very hard to blend into my skin and felt like it was just sitting on top of my face, it felt very cakey and sticky and brought me out in such bad spots. If I put this on when I woke up at 6:00, it would almost definitely need re-doing by 10:00. It didn't make me feel good. I felt it made my skin very bad and would definitely not recommend.

Makes me extremely shiny and I thought it was the perfect match but then it turns out orange

I have this in the shade fair and i thought it was a good match but then it oxidised! It turned a orange colour and looked awful! The price was good though and it went on smoothly and coverage was medium

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible