Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream Normal/Dry Skin

Boots  No 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream Normal/Dry Skin

3.7

on 5/13/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product due to the many good reviews here and because their beautiful skin hydrating mask worked well for my dry skin. However, I was disappointed in this as this product clogged my pores and it is very oily for me. I usually prefer water base moisturiser with matte smooth finish. My skin itself is rather dry but when I used this, i don't think it really helps with my dry skin but at the same time, it makes my skin look crazy oily and I don't know why. At the end of the day, my forehead will produce more clogged pores/ small bumps which only happens on this.

It was horribly greasy on me! Will never re purchase.

on 5/22/2014 12:35:00 PM

I love this! It's very hard to find a facial moisturizer with SPF that actually feels creamy and sufficiently moisturizing. It's thick, but not suffocating and it makes my skin feel great. The only thing that keeps it from being perfect is that it doesn't smell that good. But still well worth it.

PROS: Truly lovely texture. Light but quite moisturizing. Fragrance is quite tolerable, especially compared to some Boots creams. Easily found at my Target. Price is very reasonable for such a texturally elegant product. The chemical sunscreens bother my very sensitive skin a LOT less than any others I've tried (I've tried a ton of them).

CONS: As I said, there is fragrance (kind of a floral/powdery scent). But I am usually hating any scents like that, and I can definitely live with this one. Not found at all stores, like Walmart and all drug stores. Has cones that clog my pores.

ALTERNATES: Iman SPF15 also doesn't have cones.

This product is fantastic if you have finicky skin that is breakout/reaction prone but dry. I can always rely on this creams effectiveness, and it is a wonderful SPF that doesn't go on chalky, but it doesn't have any benefits for the skin that go beyond that and so I recommend layering with serums/oils/treatments. However, for the simple purpose of being an effective daily moisturizer with SPF, I recommend it highly.

on 2/23/2015 11:00:00 PM

I love this cream, it moisturizes my skin very well in the dry, cold Canadian winter. I'm on my second jar and I know I'll keep repurchasing.

on 1/3/2013 3:41:00 PM

Bought this a few days ago as I have really bad dry patches on my cheeks this winter, normally I use a cheap superdrug moisturiser however it just doesn't help with dry patches. So bought the No7 moisturiser hoping that it would reduce the horrible patches, and it works wonders!! really silky and not oily at all. going to get the night cream next and I'm hopeful its just as nice!!