4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I used to use Vanilla Macadamia, and love it. I have recently found the Blueberry Blush version and it's my all time favourite Nivea lip butter. Blueberry Blush smells devine, wears well and has a slight blueberry bubblegum taste. I love keeping nivea lip butter on over night, always wake up with a perfect pout. It sucks that it comes in a tin, but I can deal with that due to it being a sublime product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Purchased vanilla/macadamia and raspberry rose balms. vanilla/macadamia is definitely one of my favs!!!! Smells divine, stays on all night until morning (usually like to put it on before going to bed), lips appear smooth and well moisturized. the only thing that bothers me is the packaging- difficult to use the product if u have long (or any!) nails, product also tends to get dirty from fingers so not very hygenic.... Chapsticks are more convenient to carry around and use during the day. I keep it on my nightstand and use it before going to sleep. Tried other more expensive brands but will keep coming to this 1;)

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this balm, recently repurchased this in the vanilla & macadamia version. It's so thick but comfortable on the lips, and wonderfully emollient- dry, chapped lips immediately feel softened. A thick coating of this every night helps get me through the cold, Canadian winters.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

Scent/flavor: Cocoa Butter Kiss Pros: -smells great -not super thick or sticky -moisturizing -a lot of product for the price Cons: -too much can leave a white film on the lips -i personally don't really like potted products, cap can sometimes be difficult to open This one smells really nice. It has a nutty vanilla scent. I have the Raspberry Rose Kiss one as well and I enjoy both. I honestly only tried them out for the hype on beauty pages, but I think they're worth it.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I have the Coconut lip butter. It smells divine, and even though I have been using this since the start of the year, the smell is still present and noticeable (in a good way!). The lip butter is very emollient, non-sticky and kept my lips in amazing shape this past winter. I got it on sale at 40% off, but even at full price it is very affordable. I wish it didn't come in a tin and wish it offered at least SPF 15, but otherwise I highly recommend this product. It will take me forever to finish I think, because a little goes a long way, but when I do run out I think I will be repurchasing.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

from

3 years ago

Cheap. Effective. Love these. Have repurchased mainly because I keep losing track of the various tins. However a single tin probably would last forever. I am NC 30-35, with deeply pigmented lips with a cool undertone. I might be the sole reviewer here that finds the transluscent white cast of RR in particular, flattering. These are petroleum based and do have some shine and a bit of a coating, but they are not sticky. ISmiths rosebud salve and kiehl's seemed closer to Vaseline than this. if I want something more matte, I use Palmers cocoa butter stick (the one that looks like a big blue stick). The scent is artificial but I don' t mind it as it has no taste. I apply at home, so can deal with a pot. Also am happy using these before going to bed. For severe chapping, I sometimes layer with lansinoh 100% lanolin. Note: in comparison to more expensive balms, I positively hated Nuxe lip balm with honey. The scent irritated my lips and I don't feel moisturized. The only thing I liked about the Nuxe was the matte finish.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I saw a lot of Nivea's lip butter all over the internet. I did not had them in ny country so, recently I travelled to Jakarta and saw Nivea's lip butter at a Drugstore. I needed them that time as my lips were chapped and cracked. I bought the Rasberry Rose and FALL IN LOVE with it. I love, love, love the scent of it and the packaging is so CUTE and compact to put in your purse. I wouldn't have love it for the smell and packaging, I love it for how moisturized and hydrated my lips were in only 1 try. Since I couldn't get them in my country, I bought two more which was Vanilla & Macadamia Nut and Original since that was the only flavor they had. I love all of them. Oh yeah, If you have no problem on having milky lips, i suggest u to purchase the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut but Raspberry Rose gives the best natural colour to my lips and made my lips look beautiful and pinkish. It gives a beautiful colour to my lips. Vanilla & Macadamia nut have a vanilla scent and nutty too. I suggest wearing it before u go to bed to get soft and beautiful lips in the morning. I rate this product 5/5. From all of that benefits, This product is also VERY VERY AFFORDABLE AND CHEAP !!!!!! Grab it in ur local drugstore to get soft and beautiful lips!! Kisses, xox

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

This review is for Nivea lip butter in "cocoa butter kiss". I love this stuff! It's moisturizing, smells great, (no taste), and last a long time - several hours without eating or drinking. It leaves a nice soft sheen on your lips that's more shiny than regular lip balm but not quite a glossy as a gloss. It's actually really moisturizing too - curing my chapped lips which is something Vaseline or Smith's Rosebud balm couldn't do! The packaging is a round, flat tin (similar to the travel sized tin of the Nivea cream I so adore) that comes in a .59oz (16.7 g) size. It could very easily fit in a small purse (which I carry) or a pocket. I like pot balms - I prefer them even over stick or squeeze tube balms - and the consistency in the tin is, well, like butter! It has a soft creamy color too so it resembles butter too. It has a soft and creamy consistency with a bit of "bounce" to it so it gives a little under pressure (like butter would) - but not too soft. I could possibly see this melting under heat but I haven't tested or experienced this yet. For you vegans out there, I believe it IS actually vegan! There is definitely no beeswax in here but I will include ingredients down below to be sure. For those of you who mentioned it doesn't have SPF... I actually think it does. Titanium dioxide IS a sun protectant and it is listed in the ingredients - but perhaps it's not in a high enough concentration to make a difference. I did want to throw that out there though... Love this stuff! $2.99 USD at Ulta. Ingredients: Petrolatum, Polyglceryl-3, Diisosterate, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Rinincus Communis Castor Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond Oil, Theobroma Cacao Cocoa Seed Butter, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Bht Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 6 Lake. .

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I love this stuff! I had it in the raspberry scent first for a while, and I found that the best way to use this is to take some with a lipbrush, spread it evenly over your lips, and then take like a minute or 2 and dab it into your lips. I find that when I do this it really helps this sink in and my lips look and feel so much more plump, I do that with all chapsticks but with this it works exceptionally well. If you found this too thick or like it didn't sink in, just try dabbing it in for a couple of minutes!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've only ever used chapsticks before and I was looking for something that would really hydrate my lips; especially during the winter months. I picked the Raspberry Rose one because it was the only "flavor" they had in the store I went to. I am a big fan of Nivea products and thought I'd try it out. Basically, this is the BEST hydrating lip product I have ever used. I was hesitant on the Raspberry "flavor" but it's very subtle and this lip butter glides on smoothly. A little bit goes a long way as well. I think I've had mine for a few months now and I've used it almost everyday. I wish the packaging was different though, I feel as it's a bit unsanitary with sticking my fingers in it all the time, but it's not the worst thing. Also - I put it on after I brush my teeth and my mouth feels super pampered and fresh. You should definitely try it out.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure