wet n wild Mega last lipstick in cherry picking (965)

wet n wild Mega last lipstick in cherry picking (965)

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

My holy grail lipstick. I've gone through at least 8 of these in this shade. LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very beautiful intense red-pink!!

on 8/28/2017 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Cherry Picking is a beautiful intense pinkish/rosy red with a matte finish.

It applies best if you put it on over a bit of balm, though that will compromise the wear slightly.

At least on NW15 brunette me, Cherry Picking isn't a true red; I wear it when I want a very vibrant rose pink.

Cherry Picking wears well and is very flattering. As another reviewer mentioned, the packaging is weak, but for a color like this, from a cruelty-free company, for next to nothing, I can overlook cheap packaging.

I'd definitely buy this again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Cherry Picking is a bright pink-red satin finish lipstick. It feels nice on the lips, and not dry at all. The packaging is kind of crappy, as it is impossible to keep the lipstick from getting all over the inside of the clear cap, but since it is cheap in terms of price, I don't mind too much. I am very pale, and this is a flattering, fun, not-too-bright color that brightens up my face and lasts very well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The name for this lipstick is perfect because this formula really lasts for hours! I love this berry-red shade because it is bright and wears quite nicely. It doesn't completely set like a liquid lipstick would, so you can kiss it off or wind up with a bit on your coffee cup. Small price to pay in my onion since it's such a great formula and color. I have green eyes and olive skin, and this shade is particularly flattering. I do think it would suit a wide range of coloring combinations though, so check it out if the shade appeals to you. With the price point, what do you have to lose?

on 5/3/2017 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful bright fuchsia pink lipstick. Very pigmented! Extremely long wearing, lasted 5 hours. Packaging sucks though.

on 3/17/2017 9:48:00 PM

Love this

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Edit: Sadly, I've discovered that the MegaLast formula gives me deep, painful, huge lip cystic acne. It clogs my lip pores somehow or I'm allergic to an ingredient. This is rare, I'm sure, so I'm only docking one lippy. I still recommend you try the formula, but buy one shade and test it WELL for reactions. I bought nearly the whole collection before I made the connection.

Clearly I won't be rebuying. :(

Original Review:

Oh my! Oh my oh my! I own many (maybe even most) of the shades in the MegaLast line and I have never-ever seen one wear as long as Cherry Picking does! It made it though me drinking a smoothie with NO straw in a jar (and I really am messy) and lasted HOURS past that! Really amazing wear.

And the color? Magenta-red glamtastic. This definitely wears red on my fair yellow/olive skin, but with strong hot pink/magenta leanings. Very similar in shade to Blush My Lips by Essence (a smidge deeper and redder but it's very slight), but in a better formula (IMO).

The formula is typical ML - thick, creamy, opaque, semi-matte. A bit dry to get on
(especially around the edges) but wears like iron once you do. No creasing, settling, or bleeding. The packaging sucks of course - thems the breaks!

I love it! Possibly the most impressive shade in the whole ML line!

on 11/6/2016 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a gorgeous colour. I love Wet n' Wild's megalast lipstick, and have purchased them in several shades. The pigmentation is extremely good, and though the formula is matte, I don't find it overly drying. Cherry picking (965) is the perfect rich fuchsia / berry pink that really compliments my fair skin.

The perfect cherry-pinky-red. I love this shade, it instantly cheers me up every time I wear it. It's cute and almost has a retro vibe to it. I feel like it makes my teeth look a bit whiter. This is the color I reach for when I want a "fun" red, a bit more pink than your traditional true red, but still looks red on me. Lasts for hours even through eating, and stains my lips a cute fruit punch color.

I honestly can't believe I haven't reviewed any of these Megalast lipsticks yet (at least, I don't think I have) when they are truly my favorite line of lipsticks that I own. I have almost all of the colors (I think there's maybe about 4 I don't have) and I wear them daily. I love the texture, it's creamy but not so creamy that it doesn't last, and it stays put for hours. It's not too drying and I feel that it's very comfortable to wear. Mostly matte finish, but they don't make your lips look parched and chapped.

They are all extremely pigmented and insanely cheap - these things are the best available in the drugstore in my opinion.

Popular Lipsticks