Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555

Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555
Revlon Moonlit EyeshadowRevlon Moonlit Eyeshadow - 8h. of wear

3.7

on 8/6/2013 5:30:00 PM

I was so excited to try out this quad, but once I started to swatch them it was horrible, the white shadow was chalky and not pigmented at all as well as the one next to it the texture of the shadows just feel so weird the shades from the bottom were ok not so bad. instead of a quad they should of just made a duo for the shades that do work and are pigmented I was really disappointed in this quad:/

on 3/29/2013 11:26:00 PM

first things first, I can see why some people would be turned off my the quality. The colors are not super pigmented or buttery. It is a little bit crumbly when you are picking up pigment..

HOWEVER, this is literally the first eyeshadow palette that is compatible with my skin tone and skin texture. I've tried eyeshadows of ALL types.. urban decay, bars, various drugstore, etc.. and for some reason I've had such a difficult time finding colors that match my skin tone (I think NW25-30) that don't make my eye area look dirty and murky. Eyeshadows can easily look cakey on my skin (I don't even like to use heavy foundation because I feel like it just looks too caked on, i'm all about sheer!) so I usually try to do my eyeshadow over and over and over in hopes that it'll look ok.. and then i end up wiping it out and just putting on eyeliner, mascara, and false lashes. I'm so relieved to know I can finally put on some color when I'm feeling more adventurous.

Usually I stick to reviews but out of desperation I decided to try it just to see if maybe it'd be compatible with me.. and it is! So for anyone who is curious, try it out. Just keep your receipt if you think you might want to return it.

on 12/30/2012 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great drugstore quad for everyday. There is a frosty white, sparkly brown, light brown, and a dark olive green/gray color. I wore this over mac bare study paint pot and this quad stayed all day without a touch-up. Even though a few shades have sparkle it's neutral enough to get away with wearing to work. The only negative was I had some fallout with the 2 darker colors when applying.

Top Rated Eye Shadow