REVLON Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
REVLON Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555
Revlon Moonlit EyeshadowRevlon Moonlit Eyeshadow - 8h. of wear

2.7

I have a fair and warm complexion with hazel eyes. I recently bought this quad at the drugstore (or maybe Fred Meyer) and I like it. I really like it. I like it so much I use it every other day. I like it so much that I am writing my first review on MUA in at least 5 years!

I wear this with a taupe/brown eyeliner and it makes my eye color pop. Staying power is fine. If your coloring is similar to mine and you need subtle work-appropriate make-up, this might work for you, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm really pale so I don't like super pigmented eyeshadow because I end up using too much. But this is crazy! There is no pigment at all! Any kind of blending turns everything muddy. After maybe two hours the color is gone anyway. Horrible eyeshadow, don't buy.

It's ok. The lightest/white color is just gross. It's coverage is terrible yet at the same time sparkly in the worst way. And . . . it migrates during the day. I ended up with sparkle on on my cheeks, chin, all over the place by the end of the day. Looked ridiculous. The other three colors are nice. The lightest tan is actually a very nice base color. The other two are subdued and simple - good day look.