Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eye shadow quad - Moonlit #555
Revlon Moonlit EyeshadowRevlon Moonlit Eyeshadow - 8h. of wear

2.3

I found the shades in this quad generally very versatile and I genuinely enjoyed using it. The quality for each shade varies, and my main criticism would be the white frosty shade. This shade is chalky, not pigmented and just makes the area look kind of glittery when you apply it. However, I really like the other 3 shades. The tan colour is great as a base colour and the quality is quite alright. The shimmery brown colour in the top right was quite pigmented and so was the matte dark brown colour in the bottom right. I really like the matte dark brown shade as it's not chalky, is quite pigmented, and I can use it as brow powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm really pale so I don't like super pigmented eyeshadow because I end up using too much. But this is crazy! There is no pigment at all! Any kind of blending turns everything muddy. After maybe two hours the color is gone anyway. Horrible eyeshadow, don't buy.

on 8/6/2013 5:30:00 PM

I was so excited to try out this quad, but once I started to swatch them it was horrible, the white shadow was chalky and not pigmented at all as well as the one next to it the texture of the shadows just feel so weird the shades from the bottom were ok not so bad. instead of a quad they should of just made a duo for the shades that do work and are pigmented I was really disappointed in this quad:/