Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Super nice on!!!!!!!

on 11/30/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! my skin is so sensitive that ALL liquids i have tried low and high end make me itch or breakout . the same with powders however some will not itch but land up giving me bumps/hive breakouts. any that don't i hate the color or texture ( too chunky of glitter poor blendability or nasty smell) until this product the color is everything i wanted high beam to be on my cheekbones forehead chin cupids bow...its been a few days but will update if any breakouts occur. its so beautiful for the price point and no scent whatsoever and applies and blends like a dream rose champagne that is...just got rose bronze color can be used as a natural glowy blush on down days. being discontinued at walgreens PANIC
EDIT- almost a month NO BREAKOUTS or bumps my skin loves this product i pile it on my cheekbones forehead etc its so beautiful and lasts all day....for whatever reason it is being discontinued at walgreens have found that it looks like walmart carries it yay! stocking up every chance i get.this is the BOMB of highlighters

on 10/20/2015 12:20:00 AM

It made me look like a cross between Fergie and Jesus.

on 7/27/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Beautiful - if you want to make a real statement with all the "strobing" going on nowadays! Warning: A little goes a long way with a thin highlighter brush. Learn to use very little and the layer if you want more. This product has a gorgeous glow that I get compliments on all the time. 100% recommend for the quality and price.

I have been using this highlighter since it first came out!!!I have it in Rose Champagne Glow and it is simply gorgeous and for the price it is a wonderful product. I am going to pick up the one in Hollywood Blvd.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have three of these (Rose Champagne Glow, Hollywood Boulevard and something Rio) and I LOVE THEM. I am very critical of highlighters because I have tried sooo many that suck, but these are beautiful. If you prefer a light highlight then I do suggest using a lighter hand or your fingers to just smudge on the powder because they are very pigmented. Rose Champagne Glow is my favorite of the ones I own because it has a slightly pinker tone which is just so glowy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have Rose champagne something something. Packaging sucks. I had to dig to find one that wasn't broken. And then I practically break a nail to open it. I use a safety pin now to open. However it is my favorite highlight. Subtle (compared to Mary Lou). Build able.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love LOVE!!!!

Love love love this high light! It's the only one I ever reach for. It blend perfectly with any blush I use and it isn't too glittery so it's just perfect. Holy grail status, I don't think I need to try any other high lighter ever.

I think this is very close dupe for Mac Soft and Gentle even thou it doesn't appear like it in the packaging. It swatches almost indenticial to it. I came across this highlighter at a local target and I figured I would give it try (I've been on a highlighter binge these days) and ever since I've used it I can't put it down. I have several I mean several highlighters and my Mary Lou and this one are my HG for the past month. I went and also bought the other 2 in the collection but they are a bit too golden bronze for me :(