EO Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon

No Image

4.4

Not tested on animals

Ingredients Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, and Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Holy grail body lotion! I can't say enough good things about this - very moisturizing, the smell is amazing and soothing, and you get a lot of product for the price! I sometimes have reactions to lotions with and without fragrance but have had only good experiences with this one. Have not used it on my face as I am extremely acne-prone and only recently found a facial lotion that doesn't break me out. I used to be terrible at remembering to put on body lotion or just didn't want to because of other lotions lack of absorbability or other problems. I actually look forward to using this stuff, love it!

on 1/21/2018 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Bought this due to reviews & the gorgeous scent! But despite those it doesn't impress me. Although you get a ton of product it doesn't seem to moisturize my skin or make it feel moisturized. Average.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect day time lotion for my body and face! Absorbs so quickly and doesn't feel heavy while working or greasy under my jeans and shirts. For night time I will certainly need something a lot heavier but for a quick moisture boost during the day this is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS LOTION. For my arms and legs, anyway... I wouldn't put it on my face because I'm paranoid, lol. It's a nice texture, not too thin or too thick, and absorbs into your skin relatively quickly, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. I get ingrown hairs and clogged pores on my arms and legs, and other lotions have made them worse, but not this. I got this particular lotion because I wanted something with mostly natural ingredients. I use lactic acid in my lotion every other night, and that didn't affect the texture at all. It comes in a giant pump bottle. I bought it for about 10 bucks, which isn't bad at all. Definitely a great value, I would highly recommend this delicious smelling lotion!

on 6/12/2017 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is NOT good on my face. It makes me go red and extremely itchy almost instantly. It must be the essential oils in it. It also doesn't moisturize well enough on my facial skin. It feels absolutely parched only a few minutes after applying. It's great for the rest of the body, though, and it's a fantastic value. I can see this bottle easily lasting an entire year!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this originally at my step-mum's house, where I fell in love with the scent. It's a light, lemony-vanilla scent to me, and it's refreshing, but warm-smelling. I keep it by the sink, and it perfect for after a shower, after washing my hands, for my face, anywhere, anytime, as it promises, surprisingly, and it isn't only, and has a lighter feel, for a lotion.
I typically am terrible with hydrating my skin during the winter, but when I remember, I typically fall back to using this, and my hands haven't cracked, like they do by this point in time, during the winter season.

P.S you can actually get a free sample of EO's moisturizer! Fefinitely recommend it as that way you can try it out before buying! (: http://freebiehunter.org/eo-skin-care-samples

on 5/15/2016 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up on a whim at Target. I hate heavy lotions, but I slather it on after a shower. I am delighted with this new lotion. First, it is very lightly scented, just enough to enjoy it during application but not so heavy that it interferes with perfume. And when I don't use perfume, this lotion leaves a light, fresh, subtle scent on my skin. Second, while it's very light in texture, it contains oils that moisturize my skin but don't leave me greasy. Hours after application, my skin is still soft and moisturized. I know this will be my go-to body moisturizer during the summer, and I'll see how it goes during the colder months (if we ever have any again in Southern California). I'm not ready to try it on my acne-prone face, though. Yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is excellent! It smells so nice and is not overpowering. It's nice for the summer (may not be moisturizing enough for the harsh Midwest winters), and the price is great for how much you get!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tend to tear through lotion, especially in the winter months. I picked this up after using up my stock and finding out the Cetaphil in the tub was greasy and I'm allergic to one of its ingredients. This lotion's scent disappeared quickly once on (a plus, it won't interfere with my perfume!) and actually seemed to absorb into my skin as opposed to what many lotions do, just sitting on top of my skin until washed off to reveal just as painful dry skin. My hands feel miles better, and it also helped the bumpiness on the back of my arms. I love this stuff and it takes less lotion to cover the same surface area than with other brands, but I feel I should mention that for my worst dry spots, this isn't enough. I still have to use my Now Cocoa Butter and Jojoba oil mix for those. But this is really great for quick maintenance moisture after a warm shower and for lotion to use as you work because there's no greasy residue and it absorbs so quickly. I'm definitely purchase it again when I run out.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Bought it at Vitacost, excellent product, excellent price. The consistent is light and tender which is good because i am living in a tropical country. Besides, i have a overly sensitive skin and this condition doesn't break me out