EO Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon

No Image

4.4

Not tested on animals

Ingredients Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, and Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS LOTION. For my arms and legs, anyway... I wouldn't put it on my face because I'm paranoid, lol. It's a nice texture, not too thin or too thick, and absorbs into your skin relatively quickly, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. I get ingrown hairs and clogged pores on my arms and legs, and other lotions have made them worse, but not this. I got this particular lotion because I wanted something with mostly natural ingredients. I use lactic acid in my lotion every other night, and that didn't affect the texture at all. It comes in a giant pump bottle. I bought it for about 10 bucks, which isn't bad at all. Definitely a great value, I would highly recommend this delicious smelling lotion!

on 6/12/2017 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is NOT good on my face. It makes me go red and extremely itchy almost instantly. It must be the essential oils in it. It also doesn't moisturize well enough on my facial skin. It feels absolutely parched only a few minutes after applying. It's great for the rest of the body, though, and it's a fantastic value. I can see this bottle easily lasting an entire year!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this originally at my step-mum's house, where I fell in love with the scent. It's a light, lemony-vanilla scent to me, and it's refreshing, but warm-smelling. I keep it by the sink, and it perfect for after a shower, after washing my hands, for my face, anywhere, anytime, as it promises, surprisingly, and it isn't only, and has a lighter feel, for a lotion.
I typically am terrible with hydrating my skin during the winter, but when I remember, I typically fall back to using this, and my hands haven't cracked, like they do by this point in time, during the winter season.

P.S you can actually get a free sample of EO's moisturizer! Fefinitely recommend it as that way you can try it out before buying! (: http://freebiehunter.org/eo-skin-care-samples

on 5/15/2016 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up on a whim at Target. I hate heavy lotions, but I slather it on after a shower. I am delighted with this new lotion. First, it is very lightly scented, just enough to enjoy it during application but not so heavy that it interferes with perfume. And when I don't use perfume, this lotion leaves a light, fresh, subtle scent on my skin. Second, while it's very light in texture, it contains oils that moisturize my skin but don't leave me greasy. Hours after application, my skin is still soft and moisturized. I know this will be my go-to body moisturizer during the summer, and I'll see how it goes during the colder months (if we ever have any again in Southern California). I'm not ready to try it on my acne-prone face, though. Yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is excellent! It smells so nice and is not overpowering. It's nice for the summer (may not be moisturizing enough for the harsh Midwest winters), and the price is great for how much you get!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tend to tear through lotion, especially in the winter months. I picked this up after using up my stock and finding out the Cetaphil in the tub was greasy and I'm allergic to one of its ingredients. This lotion's scent disappeared quickly once on (a plus, it won't interfere with my perfume!) and actually seemed to absorb into my skin as opposed to what many lotions do, just sitting on top of my skin until washed off to reveal just as painful dry skin. My hands feel miles better, and it also helped the bumpiness on the back of my arms. I love this stuff and it takes less lotion to cover the same surface area than with other brands, but I feel I should mention that for my worst dry spots, this isn't enough. I still have to use my Now Cocoa Butter and Jojoba oil mix for those. But this is really great for quick maintenance moisture after a warm shower and for lotion to use as you work because there's no greasy residue and it absorbs so quickly. I'm definitely purchase it again when I run out.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Bought it at Vitacost, excellent product, excellent price. The consistent is light and tender which is good because i am living in a tropical country. Besides, i have a overly sensitive skin and this condition doesn't break me out

I don't use body lotion because I dislike the sticky, moisturised feel on my skin, and because of that my 31-year-old skin has start to show little cracks. I bought this because the reviews were saying that this is really watery and light etc, so I thought, for this big a size, for usd$7, why not? So I bought this and boy, was I blown away. It is really very light, and it doesn't leave a sticky feel especially even after I sweat. I live in tropical, humid Singapore, and keeping dry and comfortable is very important especially when sleeping. I wake up in the morning with really soft and supple skin. It's so soft! Try it.

on 6/2/2014 9:43:00 PM

I really enjoy this stuff. First of all the scent is really lovely to me, I think it's subtle but really sweet and I enjoy putting it on for this reason alone. The packaging is also super handy, pump body lotions are so much more convenient so you can't go wrong with that.

I've only recently been using this so I only know what it's like in the summer. I usually mix in an oil like avocado, jojoba, castor or coconut in the winter (to my usual moisturizer) so I can see that working well with this. I can see how it might not be enough for dry winter skin but for summer and warmer weather in general it's nice because it's absorbs quickly and doesn't get gross if I sweat and stuff. I also think it lasts, my legs specifically are really smooth after I use this.

The price is what got me specifically. For a health food brand that's cruelty free and doesn't have nasty chemicals, I'm game. It was $10 for a pretty big container that will definitely last which is nice since I use it on my entire body (especially my legs) which means I can go through lotion fairly quickly.

*UPDATE*
I've randomly been putting it on my face in the morning as a day time moisturizer (which I thought was insane when I first read it was also for the face but still tried it in desperation one day). It's actually really amazing. It doesn't break me out (which is a miracle within it's self!) and it doesn't make my face greasy or feel weird. It absorbs well and it perfectly balances my skin out after using my morning cleanser. It's actually a perfect morning time face moisturizer for me in the summer, I can't even believe that it works and doesn't make my skin crazy. For $10 and such a big tub of deliciously smelling moisturizer that I can use all over my body and my face in the summer, I am not complaining at all!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I think this lotion is yummy and fresh, and a good price for a huge bottle.