Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted

Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted

4.2

on 3/25/2016 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

just bought this recently and it smells good I have wanted to buy it for a while but waited until I found at a discount but anyway the only issue is that it doesn't last long but other than that its a berry vanilla smell and better than he original wonderstruck

on 12/22/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This has a creamy, musky scent with a sweet side that is sophisticated. The base notes lasts quite long, about more than 6 hours. The top notes fade in about 2 hours. I like that this has a more matured feel and it is not overtly sweet. I like it more than the original which I am also using. The bottle is gorgeous with incandescent red that glitters and shimmers in the light.The charms are really whimsical and pretty.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/11/2015 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This Parfum is beautiful,it smells so good,the bottle is purple and changes colour as it reflects lite giving out yellow and red ,it looks great on my vanity,the smell lasts the whole day and I don't need to reapply it throught the day,the price is affordable at R450 rands for 100ml bottle,this is my signiture scent and I'm on my 3rd bottle,its really worth it.

on 9/20/2015 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore this ....I actually crave it so a winner for me .....it's not too strong ....I love the bottle too ...sooooo pretty ...really captivating ....I have lots of perfume and this is gorgoeus....I want a gift set next if poss .....

really love the smell of this. it's a deep somewhat musky yet sweet vanilla. I'm not a huge taylor swift fan and I'm a tad embarrassed to own one of her perfume but it smells awesome. lasts a long time as well, in both wear time and bottle length. I've had a small little sample size thats lasted me over a year.

LOVE this scent, but then again I am definitely a sweet scent lover, so if you're into more musky scents I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to you, although my mum wears more musky scents and she also owns this perfume! Lasts around 8-10 hours on me, but I also like to spritz throughout the day anyway.

Ok, this is pretty...but far too sweet for me. If you love gourmands that smell like sugared berries, vanilla, and a hint of musk--then this is for you. It seriously smells like sweet/tart berries covered in granulated sugar!! (LOTS of sugar!) The bottle is super cute and I love Taylor Swift, I'm sad this one is just too strong and too sweet for me. It didn't give me a headache, but this is along the lines of Pink Sugar and the like---a bit of Patch or something to cut that sweetness would make it a more wearable one for myself, but I can see the appeal of this one for really devoted gourmand lovers. I'm 2 hours into it and it's still going strong, and it's VERY affordable. Not a keeper for me, but I am sure I'll have no problem finding it a home!
(crosspost)

on 12/26/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

One of my favorite scents ever! I love the original Wonderstruck and I do see similarities between them but I love them for being different from eachother. Wonderstruck Enchanted is a warm, sugar coated red berry love affair with a few flowers thrown in there. More appropriate for the cooler months but I still love wearing it year round! Bottle is gorgeous, but I picked up a gift set from Marshall's where I got the purse travel twist-up with two refills - super nifty for travel. I'd definitely repurchase.

Eyes: Violet

This is so weird. I don't know if I got the wrong perfume, or if it was expired. The Wonderstruck Enchanted I purchased smelled nothing like what these people described. Mine smelled like the most poignant insecticide. It beats citronella for fleas. So sadly disappointed because I like the original Wonderstruck so much. This one is ghastly brain swelling pains.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent! I like Wonderstruck a tad bit more than this one but that may just be because it was the first of the two perfumes I smelled. Regardless, this one smells very sweet and I can catch whiffs of it throughout the day when I'm wearing it. Added bonus: cute red bottle with cute charms!

Popular Fragrances