Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

3.7

Talc • Dimethicone • Zinc Stearate • Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate • Polyethylene • Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment • Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment • Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment • Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment • Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment • Lecithin • Dimethiconol • Isododecane • Sorbic Acid • Methylparaben +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've used this as my setting for quite some time and I have to say I love it!

99.9% of the time, I use BB cream from Skin79 and it's usually a little pale for me, but this powder helps bring color back to my face. Plus it helps smooth my skin out and mattify my skin.

As a powder by itself, it's not the best for coverage and won't really work as a good powder foundation. If you have minor redness or just looking for something to even out the skin tone a little bit, this MIGHT help.

All in all, I think this is the first pressed powder that I've hit pan on in a long time! It's worth checking out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre product.

Didn't function well + broke me out.

To Read all 106 Reviews, Login or Join

Great bang for your buck if you are looking for a nice finishing touch. I use a large powder brush and toss the tiny (useless) pad that comes with it. It has the perfect amount of coverage for my good skin days and sets my BB cream nicely on my not so good skin days.

on 12/8/2015 6:04:00 PM

Just thinking about this powder makes me cringe. Hated it. Keeps showing up on "best of beauty" lists and I have no idea why. I guess it must work for some people...but not this gal! Yuck. Firstly...the lightest shade was way too dark for my fair skin...and Im not even the fairest of them all...how would someone with truly porcelain skin ever wear this? Made me look straight up yellow. Felt so thick and disgusting and cakey even if it WAS a match and made me a bit itchy. Also, the ugliest compact I have ever seen. Why make a huge rectangular compact when hardly anyone even uses those stupid puffs?

I like to call this nearly high end powder. Lol! I love it especially in the wintertime. Not to light not to heavy powder. Controls shine, lasts a long, long time on the oily parts of my skin. Makes makeup stay on and photographs just beautifully in every light. Cruelty free helps it big time as well. I do wish it came w a brush like their Photoready powder does and that it was A circular compact but my HG drugstore powder 4 sure. Paulas choice put this on their list of best powders as well. Thought it worth a mention. :-) hope I've helped.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I don't like this stuff--:( I got it 40% off at Walgreens and I think it was still around $8. I would say only try this one if you tan or use fake tan on your face, or if you happen to have naturally orange skin.

I got it in "light" and what's funny is when I bought it I was all worried it'd be too light but it turns out this stuff is way too dark and orange for my skin! For reference, the last time I remember buying Mac foundation I think I was an NC35 and last time i remember buying drugstore foundation I was a W3 in L'oreal's True Match.

The finish this stuff gives me results in the rapid deterioration of my self esteem. It's pigmented but provides zero coverage--which I expected bc I read the reviews, but I guess the darkness of it does terrible things to my skin... Applied with the little pad it comes with it literally looks like mud caked on my face and if I use a brush it makes all my old acne marks and scars look almost purple and WAY more noticeable. On the plus side, if I ever wanna be an orange crack whore for halloween I am totally set.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

All time favourite powder. I LOVE this! I am a complete make up hoarder and this beats everything that I own. There is so much hype over the Stay Matte powder from Rimmel as far as drugstore powders go but I think this is so much better. I think this works even better than my Mac MSF.

In my opinion there are only two downsides to this.
1. The shade range. I use the shade light/medium and honestly it's not light at all. I fake tan most of the time so it's fine, but if i'm not fake tanned it is too dark.
2. The packaging. Its HORRIBLE. Especially now that all of the writing on mine has rubbed off. On a night out once I pulled this out in the bathroom and my friend asked what it was and when I told her she said "THAT is Revlon?!". It's something I can look passed but I wish they'd change it.

Overall I think the product is amazing. It is a medium coverage, never looks cakey and honestly it makes my foundation last ALL day. Even just yesterday I thought I would go back to my Mac MSF to see if it would make my foundation last but it doesn't last as long as this. I've almost run out and I will definitely repurchase. Just sort out the packaging Revlon!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have almost completely finished this powder and i honestly like it a lot. A lot of powders seem to give me breakouts or irritated skin but this one hasnt. I will admit that it has a someone cakey finish, especially if you go directly in sunlight. However it's a good product and i would buy it again

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This powder is great, not too matt nor luminous. It looks truly naked on the skin. The coverage is pretty light but alittle better than setting powder. I have combination skin and use this all over. I also love that it seems to be fragrance free and inexpensive.

on 5/3/2015 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Nearly Naked is a good name for this powder. It was as if I hadn't put any on at all. Packaging is awkward and too large. I will never buy this again.