Burberry Tangerine

Tangerine

4.3

on 3/3/2016 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love Burberry beauty!!!! If you have to splurge, I highly rec Burberry and Armani makeup. I started the collection with Blush in coral pink. It was 2013 summer edition. I thought it was limited edition, but it's not. It photographs great and you don't need to touch up. I have combo to oily skin. Pigmentation of Burberry is amazing and the colors are true opaque, not dramatic garish MAC stage kind of makeup. I love the coloring, perfect for my asian warm skintone. Some shades also well made for lighter colors. This tangerine shade is on the softer side on my skin. Russet and coral pink are great on me. Purchasing Peony next.............The foundation, eye liner is also amazing. I will convert my makeup to Burberry. The price match with the quality.

This is one of the most beautiful blushes I own. I knew I would fall hard for Burberry and I have- the textures of this brand's products are phenomenal. Tangerine is a soft brown-peach that has a lot of soft pigment. That's not to say it's very sheer, but you get a good dose of visible blush on a first dusting and then it builds quite easily. It's not powdery in texture but it is soft and leaves a soft matte (with glow) finish to the skin. The packaging is beautiful, subtly branded and has some heft which makes it feel more luxurious. Fingerprints can transfer, but the compact wipes clean very easily. Well worth the $42, if you're willing to pay that much for a blush (which for this quality, I absolutely am)--

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

By far the best Matt blush! I'm so surprised at the quality. It's so natural and the color is very rich.has a pleasant smell, the texture is smooth. No glitter or shimmer. It's matt. Comes with a soft angled brush applied beautifully, Love it! Burberry is new , so the quality and packaging is A+ and it's probably going to be less quality after years go by or be discontinued due to not enough sale. Im gonna buy all that I can while quality is at its best and Burberry is still making it. I'm a little worried that They will be discounted so I'll try to double up on my favorite.

on 6/1/2015 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The color is pretty, natural yet original. Nevertheless this blush makes my skin kind of itchy. I did not get any breakouts from the blush... It's more like "I can "feel" the blush on my skin" type of thing.

on 4/20/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This one surprised me. It looks orangey in the pan but on my skin it's the perfect glowy pink. Staying power is pretty good. Just not as awesome as TF. Still, I find this to be a unique and lovely color. One I reach for very often... especially when I am paler in the winter.

on 8/26/2013 5:22:00 AM

This is a super natural blush. Love it. In the pan it looks super light and sheer, I almost felt it wouldn't even manage to give color to my cheeks, but once applied, it does deliver a beautiful earthy pinkish color. You cannot go wrong with this blush. Beautiful sleek packaging too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Color: peachy pink neutral
Texture: soft and finely milled with huge color payoff

I'm a neutral girl leaning cool tones. This is the only blush I use and I am glad of the hefty packaging with blush brush. I don't own much makeup and prefer to not collect a whole lot so the priceless on par with quality and longevity. However this only works if you own 1-2 blushes and not more else it's a pricey hobby!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The is only one thing i did not really like about this and its the fragrance. I'm the kind that don't like strong fragrances in any kind of product applied to skin. You get a whiff of it as soon as you open the compact. Wow. Other than that, this is amazing! Even the brush that came with it is pretty good. Soft, angled and totally usable.

The packaging is classy and feels really good quality. The blush itself is soft, fine, smooth and i love the colour... a really natural, dusty pink tone blush.

This is my second high end blush, first being Chanel and Burberry definitely beats Chanel in every area (except the fragrance part).

on 3/18/2013 12:34:00 PM

in this case you really DON'T get what you pay for. This is an outstanding formula usually, Burberry blushes and e/s's are great. This color just doesn't work though; it is patchy and disapperars in spots. I returned it for Tom Ford Lovelust; similiar color, but such a better formula. Caveat: I have Burberry Cameo and could not be happier w/ it.

on 2/13/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Beautiful neutral color. This reminds me just a bit of Nars Luster w/o the "luster" or shimmer. A peach with a touch of deep rose, just a little touch. I much prefer that to all peach. I needed a blush for the few days I do wear warm colors and can't wear my Burberry Cameo so I tried Coral Pink and it was just way to clownish and pigmented for my NC20 skin. It would be perfect on someone that is around NC or NW30 or up. I exchanged for this. It is highly pigmented of course, goes on very well, you will not see edges as I did with Coral Pink and you don't have to go over it again and again to get color. Supposedly number one blush in sales. Recommend for all coloring below probably NC or NW35, it won't show up much after that. Go with Russet instead.