Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream - Fragrance Free

No Image

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate.

on 1/21/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this cream because I wanted something I could carry around in my purse. This hand cream is okay, but I doubt I would buy it again. I like that it's fragrance free, and you only need a dab to coat both hands. But it just doesn't seem to moisturize enough. It feels like it just coats the hands with a protective barrier, which is good, but I want to feel some extra hydration too. My hands constantly call out for more moisture when I use this product. This hand cream is okay in a pinch, but not a HG product.

on 8/8/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My body skin has gotten horribly dry since having been put on accutane, so I read reviews on this being light and gentle and ultra moisturizing.

It does that! It's lightweight and dries quickly and has no scent. It moisturizes quite well and I put it on before bed, and when I wake up my hands are still soft. I think this is perfect if you have really dry skin that's sensitive, or like me, and you're on accutane. This is really great as I might purchase the full size pump bottle for the rest of my body.

The only thing is the price, for the hand cream alone, it cost me $10.99 CDN and it was a decently small sized tube so I thought that was extremely overpriced, to be honest. But it works well and I like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I too wonder why people like this. The texture is thick, sticky petroleum & silicones, and actually dries out my hands not moisturise them. It did not "heal" my hands as the label claims with "just a dab", or a whole dollop either.

Also, this is supposed to be fragrance free but I think the base ingredients still smell and rather revolting. A bit spicy/bitter/powdery/funky like Thylox Grandpas Acne soap and an old peoples home or a second hand shop where clothes have been unwashed for a long time. After I washed it off my hands the scent still clings and gets up my nose. I can not bear to use it.

100 % pure Shea Butter totally kicks the pants off this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down BEST HAND CREAM EVER!!!! It's very hydrating, and you can feel that it continuously hydrates your skin throughout the day. It has a nice, thick, creamy consistency-without being greasy. I would recommend to everyone!!

on 12/11/2014 10:02:00 AM

This hand cream is hands down the BEST for rapidly making hands look soft and smooth even in the dead of winter with daily use.
It's magic for anging hands as well! Hand 'wrinkles' from too much dishwashing or going without gloves in cold weather literally vanish.
And guess what!?! I discovered that a small amount of Norwegian Formula Hand Cream smoothed into my face, neck, under eye area, eyelids, and lips overnight actually works better than any brand of night cream I've tried! (No breakouts, no greasy residue, no puffy lids, no enlarged pores -- just moist and smoother skin that visably looks younger!!!
Whatever is in it, this stuff is amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

All time HG product, have repurchased many many times, no other hand cream I've tried has come close. Fixes rough hands quickly and keeps hands beautifully soft all year around. Price is okay, lasts quite long.

on 8/5/2014 11:08:00 PM

After going through a particularly cold winter a couple of years ago the skin on my hands was suffering for it. Constantly dry, cracking skin between my thumb and index fingers, palms dry, knuckles starting to crack and lightly bleed. And so painful! I was lathering on every hand cream I could find but to no lasting avail. I finally tried this product and it was AMAZING!! No exaggeration, my hands were soothed and started to recover in a relatively short period of time.
You really don't need too much, a little goes a long way, but you do need to really massage it in for a minute or so to really help it absorb into the skin. It feels a little sticky for a few moments, but it soon soaks in and just leaves your hands feeling like they have a barrier protection on them. It's wonderful. I use this formula every single year and recommend it to my friends. It's that good. Worth purchasing!

on 4/18/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the worse hand cream ever I am surprised there are people who actually like it. I dislike the texture of it which feels like Chapstick or petroleum jelly. You might as well save your money and put petroleum jelly all over. It does not keep my hand moist after application. So there's no point. I wash a lot of dishes in hot water sou hands so need something that can do better than this.

on 4/13/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've bought this product a few times. I do like it but it isn't my HG (I prefer pure shea butter). It really does last a long time. It's a great protectant against wind. I do feel it's a little thick to smear around on hands but it does its job. Overall a good hand cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Works wonders, and no irritating fragrances. This has been my go-to hand moisturizer through multiple occupations (requiring either constant hand washing, or working outside, or with harsh chemicals) and is always soothing and keeps my skin soft and strong.