Giovanni D:tox system replenishing facial moisturer step 3

Giovanni D:tox system replenishing facial moisturer step 3
D:tox system replenishing facial moisturer step 3D:tox system replenishing facial moisturer step 3

4.1

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Purified Water), **Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palimitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate),* Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Extract *Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract, *Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, *Carmellia Sinensis (Green ...

on 1/5/2018 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

How have I not written a review for this yet? This is my HG moisturizer for life, nothing else, and it has been for a while. About 6 years ago when I first tried this, I used it up without any problems, but turned to other products just for the sake of trying out new things. (Doesn't everyone?) It is hard for me to find a moisturizer that satisfies my skin, replenishing it so that my face doesn't feel tight without making it greasy. I was using 4+ products on my face just to find that perfect water/oil balance that my skin needs to stay in optimal condition. I still wasn't satisfied though and kept breaking out from trying new products.
A few years ago, I saw a tube of this at my local TJMaxx and remembered that I had used this up before with no complaints, and it was only 6 bucks so I decided to purchase. And boy, am I glad I gave it another try! My moisturizing routine has become so simple: I use ONLY THIS product to keep my skin hydrated and in top-notch condition, and honestly don't need to layer other products under or over this. At night, I add a couple drops of rose hip oil for extra anti-aging and brightening effect, and in the summertime when my skin doesn't need heavy products (not that this is heavy in any way), I will thin it out by mixing it with a couple spritzes of whatever toner I have on hand.
The texture is light but very penetrating and hydrating, almost like a gel-creme. Smell is barely existent and not offensive, which is important for my sensitive nose. Tube packaging is not only hygienic, but it also comes with a aluminum seal over the opening, so I know that it is not contaminated. For the amount you get, the price is more than reasonable so I would suggest to give it a try. If you don't like it or break out from it, at least you can use it on your feet or hands! You can purchase this on iherb.com using the code YEW608 for a discount of your purchase. As for me, I will repurchase this until they stop making it (which I really hope doesn't happen ever!)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVED this moisturizer for the longest time, but then I started to break out in zits. Initially I thought it was because I was going thru puberty at 50, or the Starbucks I drink, or maybe it was from not eating right, or it was another product I was using. I gave myself every reason to deny it was the moisturizer when I finally stopped using it my skin cleared up and I haven't had any breakouts.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Picked this up on a recent Whole Foods trip. My skin has been getting dry (from retinoids) and I was sort of ignoring the problem since everyone was saying your skin gets used to it. Mine didn't. Stayed dry and flaky. So I picked this up and put a good layer on that night before bed. No noticeable scent. Didn't sting my dry patches at all. And I woke up to soft, normal skin! No clogged pores or zits. It's been a week so far and I'm happy. The package say it has antioxidants, so good there. Minus one star because I don't think this is anything facncy or anti-aging per se, but it does the job of a basic moisturizer well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

One of the few moisturizers that doesn't break me out! It's just a pretty normal moisturizer, nice and quick absorbing with no noticeable scent. The squeeze bottle can be a little annoying since sometimes more product than I want comes out, but at least it isn't in a jar. I wish it was just a little more hydrating since it's so cold out right now, but for non-winter months, it totally does the job. I'll keep buying this until I find something better that also doesn't break me out, since it's easy to find at Whole Foods and you get a lot of product for the price.

I was excited to use step 3 of my Giovanni products I already used. From the beginning I noticed this moisturizer giving me whiteheads and tiny pimples. The smell is okay and is beneficial against wind damage. Besides this, my skin has not improved at all.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love the consistency of this moisturizer! It's very light, almost gel like, but still provides plenty of hydration for the skin. My oily skin loves this stuff! It sinks into skin immediately upon applying. My foundation goes on so smooth after. Highly recommended!

on 1/15/2014 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this moisturizer a lot! It is thick and creamy and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I don't have to rub for 5 hours ya know what I mean? I got this from central market quite a long time ago and have used it sporadically. But since it is winter, I wanted something thicker. I have used this every night for the past 2 months or so and my skin has ZERO dryness. I have normal to dry skin by the way. I would purchase this again because I know it does what it is supposed to so- MOISTURIZES ^_^

on 11/1/2013 3:11:00 PM

Nasty stuff...smells very sweet and sugary and leaves a tacky film on my face. Had to wash my face off and apply a different moisturizer because I couldn't stand the feeling.

I bought this product at Marshalls for 5 bucks, since I had the mask I decided to give it a try. I was surprised to how soft it left my skin. I am very acne prone and sensitive and this was just fabulous, no break out no redness. Its light and not greasy at all. I will repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This came in a travel pack I bought from Wholefoods. It goes on the skin light but really does a great job of moisturizing without being greasy or filmy. I have oily, but sensitive skin and it is hard to find a good balance with my moisturizers. This leaves my skin soft and doesn't emphasize any oiliness and best of all it hasn't broken me out so far (knocks on wood). It has a strange scent but is tolerable and it fades once applied. I use a pea sized amount and it sinks in well. I'm glad I tried this and I plan on getting the big tube. It would be perfect for combination or oily skin. Update: 1/9/14 Ugh, this started to break me out after a couple of months. I'm not sure why. My skin cleared as soon as I stopped using it. I'm so sad since I like the consistency.