Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturizer

No Image

3.8

on 1/24/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only moisturizer I can use that does not break out my very sensitive, acne-prone skin! However, it is not moisturizing enough on its own, but I've found that it works so so good with sweet almond oil. I mix 3-4 drops with this moisturizer every night after I wash my face and the mixture does not break me out and it keeps my skin hydrated!

on 11/23/2016 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

i would be completely lost without this moisturizer. my skin LOVES mineral oil so that was the main ingredient i wanted out of a moisturizer. this product is fragrance free and not colored with dyes. i use this morning and night to seal in my skincare routine and it's honestly the best moisturizer i've ever used. it is great in the morning for under my makeup, i wear bareminerals powder foundation or a bb cream and this lotion makes the perfect primer because it contains silicones, which most primers are made of. at night it seals in all my other products and i wake up with beautiful skin that is not dry or greasy. aveeno made me break out horribly. coconut oil causes SEVERE cystic acne anywhere on my body that i use it. i have heard so many bad things about mineral oil and i just simply cannot believe them. i can't say enough good things about this moisturizer and i will continue to use it for the rest of my life. i would be devastated if they ever discontinued it, i would probably buy 100 bottles of the stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I LOVE this moistruizer! Before I was using La Roche Posay, which also worked amazing, but it was quite expensive.
I can't belive that this gives almost the excact same result, but it's only around 2!
My skin is combination-dry, and I find this to moistruize just enough. Not too greasy, nor too light.

My skin is really really sensitive, and I've had the same reaction as the reviewer below me with other products (Simple!). This product however doesn't bother my skin at all! Doesn't break me out or cause any irritation.

on 12/27/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This moisturizer is NOT for sensitive skin, be warned!

The product made my face itch and burn upon application. I washed it off immediately but a day later, my cheeks, which are particularly sensitive, are still pink and itchy.

I've looked over the ingrdients and can't figure out what caused such as a strong reaction, as I am usually fine with products that contain dimethicone and small amounts of parabens. Perhaps it was the potassium hydroxide?