3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I love the packaging. Quite a good concealer it has a creamy texture and blend well with skin easily without much caking. I will use it on my under eye area and minor flaws on skin. Staying power is not bad consider it is a crayon concealer. If only the price can be slightly lower, it is quite expensive as it is selling at S$19.90 in Singapore. Will consider to buy again.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

10 months ago

I like this for my under eye area, especially when I’m on the go. Swipe under eye, blend with a mini stipple type brush, done! Great coverage, doesn’t make fine lines noticeable like some concealers do... I wear the coordinating foundation sometimes too, in W4- but I have found the lighter concealer in “N” not “W” works the best for dark circles (I think it’s N2 or N3). The only complaint I have is the staying power is lacking - even if I have primer on this needs to be reapplied after 3-4 hours, max.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Bought this in a pinch at the grocery store and wasn't expecting to be super impressed, but would definitely purchase again as this has become my favorite concealer. Mainly use it for touch ups on the go at the moment, but when my other concealer runs out this will be my new go to for sure.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

a year ago

I bought this in Medium/Deep Warm when my local Walgreen's was out of the L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in W6-7-8. Some products in the True Match line work really well for me, but they aren't always consistent. Since this is in the True Match line, I was thinking the warm would actually be warm undertoned...lol. I am caramel colored with yellow undertones, so the strong orangey-peach look did not workout for me. This concealer probably isn't meant for spot concealing, but it's very difficult to blend! With that issue the coverage was not so good, maybe light to medium coverage with the right shade? I also felt like it didn't last on my oily skin very well. I would not buy this again.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

a year ago

I LOVE this concealer! It's super blendable and stays put on the face. I don't even have to wear foundation.. I just use this for my imperfections!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This is a great drugstore concealer ; good coverage, applies easily. It doesn’t last as long as I’d like so I find I have to reapply midday

About reviewer (59 reviews)

2 years ago

Orange concealer It's super bendable and creamy. Not a bright orange like the LA Girl orange concealer (which I haven't tried yet) but it covers my melasma really well and it doesn't peek through the foundation either.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

3 years ago

I must be honest - this is more money than I've ever spent on a concealer before. I bought it based on a blogger recommendation (should have read reviews here) and because True Match foundation in W2 is a good match when I swatch it (heads up - shades aren't consistent across this line). So...first, the color is problematic. I bought W-1-2-3 since W2 swatches well in me in the liquid foundation due to it's yellow tones (I'm fair yellow/olive - ya know it is tricky!). This concealer is straight up pale peach though! What happened!? Maybe N would be better in the concealer? I won't be trying again anyway, since color isn't the only issue. Wearing on top of foundation is almost out of the question. Good color for under eye brightening though. It is a shame the line isn't consistent - I have a mineral W-1-2 powder and it is waaaay light, but the W-3 waaaay dark. Next - texture issues. This is really dry, it must be blended with fingers and takes a good deal of work. It also goes on very thick and needs to be spread out quite a bit to actually blend (especially because the shade is off!). The point rounds off right away and becomes a super thick stubby and you won't remember it was every pointy. No precision in the applicator. It catches on any flaky blemishes something fierce, also :(. It does also seperate into greasy/waxy streaks over time on me (combo skin). Edited to add: I saw a reviewer who raved about using this full face as foundation. If you have open pores anywhere, run away from that suggestion! It sinks into them so badly, totally irreparable polka dot nose. This also settles in fine lines...soooo...your skin needs to be perfectly smooth for this concealer to look decent on :/. But! I can use this up for other things. It makes a dandy brow highlight (above and below)! I wouldn't pay this price for a brow highlight though, so I have this in my 'to pan' bag to get used up.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

I bought this product because I wanted to try out the crayon range as I have always stuck to liquid. This product overall isn't really blendable, I tried using a beauty blender, brush and both didn't work and it left me looking Cakey. Didn't cover up my belmishes as it had very light coverage. It shows up on dry skin a lot so if you have dry skin stay away as it clings onto the dry patches. Would I buy this product again? No I would probably go back to liquid concealers as the crayon did not work and dried my skin out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

4 years ago

I've been using this concealer for a while, and it's been lasting a really long time! When I got it at first and rolled it all the way up, I was really disappointed in how little product there was, but I've had this "crayon" forever! This does have pretty light coverage, but it's buildable. I like to use this for under my eyes and on any redness, so it's a great multitasking concealer! One thing that I really like about it is that I don't have to set it with a powder, which is great because I have other things I want to be spending my money on besides makeup. It doesn't crease under my eyes without powder, but it would probably last longer if I did use one. I wouldn't use this on really bad under eye circles or a major breakout because like I said before, it has pretty light coverage. Buildable, but only to an extent. I use this by rubbing it on my finger and then dabbing it on my face. I find that if I apply it strait from the crayon form it can be hard to blend under my eyes.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18