L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

I've been using this concealer for a while, and it's been lasting a really long time! When I got it at first and rolled it all the way up, I was really disappointed in how little product there was, but I've had this "crayon" forever!

This does have pretty light coverage, but it's buildable. I like to use this for under my eyes and on any redness, so it's a great multitasking concealer! One thing that I really like about it is that I don't have to set it with a powder, which is great because I have other things I want to be spending my money on besides makeup. It doesn't crease under my eyes without powder, but it would probably last longer if I did use one.

I wouldn't use this on really bad under eye circles or a major breakout because like I said before, it has pretty light coverage. Buildable, but only to an extent.

I use this by rubbing it on my finger and then dabbing it on my face. I find that if I apply it strait from the crayon form it can be hard to blend under my eyes.

on 4/27/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Very disappointed.It was cakey,didn't blend well and settled into my fine lines.I won't buy this again.

To Read all 164 Reviews, Login or Join

This Concealer really does work. It hides my marks almost completely. My only problem is that it is very difficult to rub in. When I put it on I have to rub my face very hard for it to blend in.

This concealer crayon did nothing to hide my imperfections and settles into every line after an hour or two. It also left my complexion feeling oily. It caked as well. I would not recommend.

I use a light coat of this as foundation. It blends easily with my fingers for lighter coverage with less product. The fact that it is slightly dry lends itself to this use. As a concealer, it doesn't really work because it feels much too thick and waxy on the skin, but as a foundation I like how bendable it is and it gives a nice finish. I like that I can easily carry it around without fear of it spilling. The color match for my very yellow skin is also something that's been hard to find for me. Could see myself using this for a long time unless it makes me breakout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This hurts to put over acne !!! It does not match my skin at all and is the hardest concealer to blend with terrible coverage!!!! Does the opposite of what it claims :( I had heard good things from fair, normal skin types though.

Love this concealer!! Bought it on a whim, and it covers EVEYTHING, even the bags and dark circles that I've spent so much money trying to conceal. Who knew that this concealer would be the one!

on 12/6/2015 5:47:00 PM

UPDATE: had to stop using this. Much too drying. I'm really sorry because it does a good job as a concealer. But it's too drying for my undereye skin.

I'm pleased with this concealer. I use it under my eyes and it does a good job. It's not 100% perfect, but that's not the concealer's fault. I have undereye bags that only surgery can correct. Like my dad had (I love you anyway, dad). Still, it does improve my undereye appearance. I gave it 4 lippies because it's a bit drying. Other than it's pretry acceptable.

This product is average. I like the colour matching and the stick form, but the product itself is really dry. I find that the only way to blend and smooth it is to use my fingers to warm it up and soften it a bit. For the price, I feel as though it's worth buying another concealer as there are many that are much better. The concept and colour range is good, it's not a bad product in terms of coverage and durability, but the formula and texture is poor.

on 11/10/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for contouring, not concealing. I use med/dark for my contour color and find it almost too orange. I'm really surprised at the lasting power. It stays on through a full work day and 30 minute workout if I set it with powder. It really is kinda of thick like others have said, but I didn't notice any "waxy" quality. It takes some patience to blend out for sheer coverage, but it can be done! I only gave it 3 stars because of it's sub par blending ability.