Eclos Anti-Aging Instant Radiance Facial Scrub

Eclos  Anti-Aging Instant Radiance Facial Scrub

4.1

Not tested on animals

PEG 6, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, PEG-100 Stearate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Plant Stem Cell)/Xanthan Gum/Glycerin/Lecithin/Phenoxyethanol/Water (Aqua); Glycerin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Curcuma Zeodaria (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Amyris Balsamifera Bark (West Indian Rosewood) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang-Ylang) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmirosa) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Palmitoyl Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.

on 1/25/2018 8:30:00 PM

Eclos...I Hate Hate Hate you. I LOVED your product, instant radiance facial scrub. now all you have is the clay mask. This scrub was heavenly. I can’t even remember where i got this but it was maybe 12$ at most. It was most likely Walgreens. This probably was in 2011 or 2012- Now I don’t know what over environmentally eco conscious asshole DC’d it. At first, they raised the price up to Damon near $100 just for 5 ounces. I think I’d rather spend that $100 on something that will knock me unconscious and put me in a sedative sleep. $100...from $12? You sure love being an asshole, don’t you, you stupid pearly beans hogging /magic product disappearing C class rated act magician,Mr./Mrs. jackass boss. Now it’s not even available for any sorta money. It’s completely DISCON. You’ve earned my wrath Eclos.

on 3/6/2016 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the warming sensation. This is a great line of products. I just wish the scrub was a little less coarse but I still love it.

on 11/15/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! I decided to buy the Try Me kit after having such great success with Eclos's Clay Mask (which is FANTASTIC). I love how the scrub warms as you use it, and it left my skin soft and radiant. This is not a product you need to use for weeks or months to see results--it happens the first time. However, you do need to be gentle because this is a salt scrub. I really love this product and will be buying the regular size once I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love thks whole line minus the hydraprimer. My skin was actin funny for the last few months with blemishes and dry scaly patches on my face and forehead. Ive tried everythng from facial oils, etc and nothjng has worked. This scrub leaves my face feeling clean and looming fresh and gives it a glow. A little goes a long way, I dont have to use it every night and or day, and I love the warm sensation it gives me when washing. I will definitely stick with this brand.

on 3/26/2014 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this stuff! It leaves my skin satiny smooth. I always shake before using, because it seperates. Wet you face and and a small amount and gently rub all over face. You will feel a warming sensation, the
granuals will melt as you wash. I have use scrubs that cost multiple times this amount and they don't work as well. I buy mine at Walgreen.

on 6/17/2013 7:03:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm 73 years old; fair skin with minimum wrinkles but pores that are more noticeable than I'd like. This is the absolutely best product I've ever found! The ingredients are gentle but they really do work! After a minute of massaging a small amount into the skin, the granules dissolve and the plant stem cells seem to take over. Wow! Skin is much smoother and the pores are not so noticeable.I actually bought this one day in Walgreens without knowing anything about the brand or the product. Definitely my lucky day!! I've tried so many scrubs but none of them came close to this marvel!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is easily the worst facial scrub that's ever come into contact with my skin. I received a deluxe sample of this and made the mistake of bringing it and their Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep as my only facial cleansers on a trip out of town and my skin is still suffering.

This is a salt scrub - yes, you read that right - a SALT scrub for the face in a cleansing base that smells like hospital disinfectant. Since the "Skin Prep" doesn't work for crap to actually cleanse the skin I used this to try to get all of the buildup off my face. Afterward my skin was completely torn up and burning like hell. After slathering my face with rosewater and moisturizer, then leaving it alone that night since it was too sensitive to touch, my skin was still a dry, scaly mess the following day.

God forbid you get any of this in your mouth while you're using it. It's like having a salt lick lodged in your throat and the taste lingers all day long.

Whoever designed this product needs to have their head checked - and I feel equally idiotic for having used it. Rarely have I been downright angry about a free product I've received. It went directly into the trash afterward. If only I'd done that before trying to use it. If I could leave -5 lippies I would.