Superdrug Dry Shampoo

No Image

2.0

Not tested on animals

Oh my, this is really bad. I did actually read all the negative reviews but decided that it won't hurt to try such a cheap product... and it did hurt, made my sculp super itchy so I had to wash my hair afterwards.
Pros: very cheap
Cons: sticky as hell; made my sculp itchy; very scented
It went directly to the bin after first use, bad bad bad.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This seems to run contrary to the other reviewers, but nonetheless for my experience this is a great product for brunettes. It's also a bargain price.

Batiste, even the brown tinted one, leaves white streaks in the hair and turns my dark brown hair grey. No amount of brushing seems to get it all out.

However, the powder in this one really is well pigmented dark brown, so works a dream on my hair. Absorbs oil just as well as Batiste, but leaving no powdery white streaks or matt chalkiness. As an added bonus it's even a great stop gap if you have some greys in your roots, as this product makes them less noticeable.

It can feel a bit heavy and you definitely feel the product in your hair, but I feel that with all dry shampoos anyway.

on 11/25/2013 9:08:00 AM

How this product got approved onto the shelves is beyond me. Did nothing for my hair apart from make it worse. I can safely say i will be sticking to batiste in future.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo