Kevin Murphy Hydrate.Me Rinse

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Esters, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Biotin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance

Love this, along with the wash. Detangled my fine, dry hair without weighing it down. Very moisturizing but doesn't leave any kind of greasy coating. Total win! It is a little expensive but I love it, I think it's worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've tried other products to avoid sulfates and silicons but I'm back to this. My hairdresser gave me the tip not to rinse all out, but leave a bit in the hair. I have always done that and it works perfectly! It does not weigh down my hair at all. I have long, dry, dyed and fine hair and I love how it makes my hair shine and it is easy to style it, without my ends protesting. I do not comb my hair at all after I washed and conditioned it, I leave it until it dries, for itself or with a dryer and it is no problem at all. Not a knot! I see that some love the bottle, but I am not that keen.....to hard to get the conditioner out with soapy hands. Even if the last bottles have been a lot more fluent and not as hard a liquid as before. Maybe the new formula that someone mentioned did that. Well, the smell is nice, and lingers for some time. I will stick to this product, for sure! Love the soft feeling in my hair.... Price is high, I buy it on good websites in Sweden, so sometimes it is on sale, or package prices, so I usually buy it at a nice price. And the bottle lasts forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I tried this before moving onto the Angel Rinse, I definitely prefer this for my highlighted hair. I find it quite expensive at $35 a bottle and I have to alternate it with another conditioner otherwise it seems to stop working before the bottle is finished but it still does a great job for a cruelty free, paraben & sulfate free product. Smells nice too.5

This a solid conditioner for thick, dry, wavy hair. I love the bottle - it doesn't slip out of my hand in the shower and is sturdy and easy to use. The conditioner cooperates and melts into my hair nicely. No sulfates! I was unsure about the fragrance at first, but it's grown on me. The scent doesn't give me a headache and it does fade quickly.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this conditioner, it's one of my favorites.. It nourishes, softens, hydrates my hair which is naturally pretty coarse and dry. The smell is ok, I might even say it's nice. Makes my hair look great and shiny. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ugggh. I don't want to write this review. I used to LOVE this product line from KM. But they reformulated the shampoo and conditioner and it is not the same anymore. I can barely brush my hair after a shower now. Yup. They went and ruined something perfect. Why???

Just the best conditioner in the world (for thick dry hair)! Special scent though...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I prefer this conditioner over the angel rinse, even though I have fine coloured hair. I find this conditioner thickens my hair without weighing it down and leaves it smelling amazing!! One of the best conditioners I have tried.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Just brilliant. A rich, beautiful smelling conditioner of which, thankfully, given the price, very little is needed to do the job. Free of the nasties we should avoid. I use this several times a week and it lasts forever.

Did not work well for my abundant, fine hair. Actually had to use a lot for it to detangle my hair at all.

Horrible smell. Super hard to get the last bit of the product out. Just not worth it in my opinion. I have just as much success with conditioner that costs 1/7 of this.

Popular Conditioners