SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 3/8/2015 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this 2 years now and this is amazing, one of my favorite foundations especially for winter. I decided to re-review this since its been awhile.

I have non problematic yet dry skin. This is very creamy, blends seamlessly, and does a great job at coverage so all that together I need only about a pea size for my whole face and ill use a tiny bit more if needed to touch up. This is hydrating and very comfortable to wear on my face even throughout the whole day and I hardly need to touch up. The finish is a satin-dewy finish, depending on how much oil or moisturizer I put underneath but alone this is mostly a satin finish. It does have a SPF. In MAC I am NC40-42(40 for winter and 42 for sunnier days) for this foundation I wear the darkest shade in the yellow(Ocher) shades which is O80 for the Radiant Lifting which matches me perfectly in winter/at my lightest. This matches me only in the winter, and in summer I just use this for my undereyes/cheeks for a subtle highlighting effect. I like to use the Shiseido foundation brush with this or my brandless cheap foundation brush made for creams but more often I use my hands. Comes in chic yet simple packaging with a convenient pump.

I have gotten so many compliments wearing this. This foundation is gorgeous and very natural. Doesn't cling to dry spots and last the whole day. I have only a small amount left in my bottle but it has lasted me so long! In the end I would buy this again. There are not many long wearing, not matte, satin-dewy, foundations for dry skin and this is one of the best. Underrated product!