SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 11/5/2017 6:17:00 PM

I blind bought this from Strawberrynet so hadnt swatched or seen shades. I got WB40 warm beige even though i am cool toned as it was 70% off I think! Gorgeous foundation, Id go so far as to say best Ive ever used and thats a helluva lot! It was a fantastic shade for me so they must be leaning towards pinkish....which I personally like. Of course you should try before buying to get shade match. The finish is not at all greasy but dewy looking coverage excellent for my broken veins, redness etc. Paula Begoin of Paulas Choice dismissed this as it contains a small % of lavender oil. I realise this is not ideal but it is an amazing foundation and is my new HOLY GRAIL. Shiseido please omit the lavender oil!

on 7/13/2014 9:03:00 AM

This is a fabulous foundation that gives a flawless finish, its my go-to foundation if I want a perfect finish. It is however best for drier skins or used on a mattifying base, otherwise it make make your pores look large. The range of colours are great and it strikes a balance between coverage and spreadability. It is a little thicker in order to give a lifted appearance and is very finely textured. The finish is satin and dries down so there is no transfer. One of my fave foundations and the only foundation i have repurchased.

on 6/30/2013 2:59:00 AM

I had a deluxe sample of this foundation in the shade I40. I was surprised to find that I really liked it! It didn´t really give me a glow though, as I expected from the name - but that´s fine with me. Instead, it evened out my skintone perfectly, the shade matched nicely, it lasted and looked very good even hours after applying it. I found, that I get the most beautiful result when I use a brush for the application, or the beautyblender.

on 1/21/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Your salesperson was an idiot. It is strictly for very dry skin. Plus the finish is dewy and luminous. Not the kinda finish if u have oily skin.