SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Filtered by hair type : Curly
SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 5/4/2018 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I’m a MAC NW 15-20 and the B20 shade is a great match. I find the color stays true and doesn’t oxidize darker on me with wear.

I really, really like this foundation. It comes in a pump, is creamy and applies nicely with a brush. The coverage is a high medium and definitely provides luminosity. It’s a healthy look but not as natural looking as foundations with a more sheer or medium coverage. It definitely does provide a long lasting glow.

So with the great review thus far, why only a 4 star rating? For me, this foundation stays a bit tacky. I guess it’s better to keep the moisture and the glow but I’m not crazy about the tackiness. I’ll try it with a couple of other primers to see if that helps. I could add some setting powder but then that defeats the whole point of having luminosity. This might be my perfect foundation if only it wasn’t sticky to the touch.

I’ll update this review after I’ve played with the foundation a bit more.

Update: this works much better and dries down with no stickiness when I use a different primer. I upped the rating to a 5. This is an excellent higher coverage foundation if that’s what you are looking for. The more I use it in my rotation, the more I find myself reaching for it. It is definitely in my top 2 foundations along Giorgio Armani Luminous in shade 4.75.