SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Filtered by skin type : Other
SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

This is a light buildable to medium coverage foundation. Good for dry skin. It's a cream foundation so it's a bit thicker and heavier in texture. I have dry skin however I found the texture to be a bit too thick for my liking. It is however easy to apply with a foundation brush. Staying power isn't that great, starts to slip and slide at 4 hours. The shade I got O20 is a bit too light, it's more for nc 15. I'm nc20. $76 AUD.

on 6/30/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm about to run out of this, so I decided to consider trying something new...briefly. I started reading reviews about other foundations and was quickly reminded how much I love this one. I was also reminded what a pain in the butt it is trying to find a really good foundation. I went through a lot of them in the process of finding this one. I have very fair skin, and there is a shade that works for me. I also like the texture--smooth, but not greasy. Easy to apply and work with.
I usually choose to do a light application--but you can add more if needed. I find this foundation provides a nice "polished" look. It's not Shiseido's most "natural" looking foundation--for a really natural look, I recommend their "Sheer and Perfect" Foundation.
Back to the Radiant Lifting foundation--it looks good on my skin and doesn't cause break-outs--which is excellent! I wore this all winter in our very cold climate, and it wore well. I am still using it in the summer--but a lighter application. I find this foundation works really well over Shiseido sunscreen, which I also wear religiously.
I love that this foundation comes in a pump, and you can easily see how much product you have left, so you know when you are about to run out. I get very annoyed by packaging that gives you no idea how much is remaining and then all of a sudden you have nothing left. Not a problem with this foundation. I am about to run out, so I will be re-purchasing. :)

I bought this ,thinking it was the much highly thought of shiseido foundation, but I guess this is actually a very recently new product .
I have normal- oily skin
I found the coverage on this great and loved the application. But it didn't wear well on my skin. I had super oily skin within an hour. And it oxidized to a horrible yellows orange color that was too dark. I did have it colour matched in the store too.
I sent it to a friend for her to try, she also did not like it.
Do not buy this if you have even slightly oily skin
I would recommend this though for someone with dry skin