SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

I bought this ,thinking it was the much highly thought of shiseido foundation, but I guess this is actually a very recently new product .
I have normal- oily skin
I found the coverage on this great and loved the application. But it didn't wear well on my skin. I had super oily skin within an hour. And it oxidized to a horrible yellows orange color that was too dark. I did have it colour matched in the store too.
I sent it to a friend for her to try, she also did not like it.
Do not buy this if you have even slightly oily skin
I would recommend this though for someone with dry skin

on 1/21/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Your salesperson was an idiot. It is strictly for very dry skin. Plus the finish is dewy and luminous. Not the kinda finish if u have oily skin.

I LOVE this foundation!! Talk about an airbrush finish, and it stays that way ALL day! I'm wearing it in the photo above and with my skintone, I wear shade 060, deep natural ochre.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My skin as been getting more dry with time so this foundation was recommended to me at the Shiseido counter. It glides on easily, great coverage, highly pigmented. I didn't need under eye concealer. I have a few blemishes right now that did need concealer but not as much.

It does not settle in to wrinkles, and it does not cause any dry patches on my face. It makes my skin appear flawless and does not dry me out. It's lasted a good 6 hours easily, just a little touch up, no dry patches or creasing.

I do like the pump packaging, it's very easy to control the amount that comes out.

The I20 perfectly matches my complection. (I am NC20 MAC)

A great choice for people with dry skin. I will definitely purchase again.

on 2/27/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After reading the last review I remembered that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I love foundations & mascaras so always keeping my eyes and ears open for the newbies! I bought it without any reviews to read, which is usually one of my requirements these days. I got a sample, another requirement of mine with foundations.I had been sampling so many out there and not really loving them. I had recently purchased Hourglasses TM but still didn't love it.It is a TM so a bit under in the coverage department and not as beautiful a finish as Shiseido. HG is also over priced especially since I don't "love" it. Then again it is over priced anyway.

I really liked this foundation from the first day and bought a full bottle. This is not for oily or hydrated skin, my skin is thin, dry-dehydrated. As the name states, it gives me a radiant finish (light-medium coverage) which I love. It lasts all day on me and I rarely use powder. I have quite a few powders, but they never look "great" on my skin & it always covers up the "radiant" look I want so badly.(radiant not so much dewy) I sometimes use powder around my face but never under my eyes or on "cheeks". The price isn't great but not the most expensive one I have ever owned. I went to Colorado for business recently, and it was cold/dry but this looked great on me.

I will definitely re-purchase and currently this is my #1 foundation. I miss the old foundation from Smashbox that was oil-free but a beautiful finish on my dry skin.I think it was named "Seamless", and if it was still produced I might be using it, but Shiseido is my go-to foundation for now, with Hourglass TM as "at-home" work days. I may also re-purchase Maybelline Fit Me, for stay at home days, due to HG $$$. I am currently researching drugstore, (work at home days), foundations. I recently threw away WnW coverall, no moisture for my skin.

on 4/12/2013 3:10:00 AM

This foundation works well on my combination skin during the winter. I do not apply any powder on top to have a more radiant and dewy finish, and still it lasts whole day without any retouch. As with any liquid foundation I always use my Shiseido 131 brush to dab with light bouncing motion to give the best finish. It does not sink into my pores but it does oxidize throughout the day and becomes one shade darker in the afternoon. I was matched and bought color O20, but I think I00 would work better and closer to the finish I obtain from Diorskin nude in #010 which I adore.

on 4/15/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The lady at the sales counter put some on me and gave me a sample to take home b/c I was already purchasing other stuff. The stuff she put on me looked great. It had a medium coverage and felt good on my skin. The sample she gave me was a different shade (she had none in my shade) it was 140 natural fair ivory and was suppose to be close. It's definitely not the right shade lol. Initially it was too orange, so I blended and blended. Still pretty orange. It looks like spray tan. Sooo it's a really nice foundation if you get the right shade!

on 6/30/2013 2:59:00 AM

I had a deluxe sample of this foundation in the shade I40. I was surprised to find that I really liked it! It didn´t really give me a glow though, as I expected from the name - but that´s fine with me. Instead, it evened out my skintone perfectly, the shade matched nicely, it lasted and looked very good even hours after applying it. I found, that I get the most beautiful result when I use a brush for the application, or the beautyblender.

on 7/2/2013 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

At first i really like it putting this foundation on 'cuz it covers some of my rosacea, but throughout the day my face tends to be super oily. I recomend for people who has dry skin cuz it does moisturize a lot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Probably the best foundation you can ever find in this price range ( USD40-USD50). It gives a "made-up" flawless finish but doesn't look heavy, cakey and fake by any means (Hope it makes sense!).I only wish they can make some paler shades since B00 is still a hint too dark for me, but it's ok I can apply foundation on my neck as well.