SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Filtered by age: 44-55
SHISEIDO Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17
Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF17

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyproline, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Alumina, Trisodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Barium Sulfate, B Ht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tetradecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 7/5/2018 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This has become my go to foundation. It’s creamy and gives a medium to full coverage on my 53 year old skin without any caking. I do apply it sparingly and usually over primer. There’s definitely a glow and it’s long lasting too. What I love is that it is dewy but not shiney. I find I barely need under eye concealer with this. I’m NW25 and B40 is just about right for me. I sometimes need to darken it slightly and use a drop Dr Hauska (sp?) liquid mixed in with it to achieve this.
I find this applies best with fingers.
Looking at the reviews, this seems to be more appreciated the older the reviewer. I’d say it’s worth the investment for anyone who is finding their old liquid foundation isn’t quite cutting it anymore but doesn’t want cakey high coverage.

on 11/5/2017 6:17:00 PM

I blind bought this from Strawberrynet so hadnt swatched or seen shades. I got WB40 warm beige even though i am cool toned as it was 70% off I think! Gorgeous foundation, Id go so far as to say best Ive ever used and thats a helluva lot! It was a fantastic shade for me so they must be leaning towards pinkish....which I personally like. Of course you should try before buying to get shade match. The finish is not at all greasy but dewy looking coverage excellent for my broken veins, redness etc. Paula Begoin of Paulas Choice dismissed this as it contains a small % of lavender oil. I realise this is not ideal but it is an amazing foundation and is my new HOLY GRAIL. Shiseido please omit the lavender oil!

on 3/8/2014 1:02:00 PM

Amazing foundation! I normally only go for matte, long wear foundations but my skin has been extra dry this winter so I decided to try something with a more natural finish and the positive reviews led me to Shiseido. I'm NC20 and was matched to B20/Natural Light Beige which is perfect for me.
It feels so luxurious going on and blends like a dream.

on 2/23/2014 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've always had good skin and in my younger years never really wore foundation on a regular basis. Now that I'm 50, my pores have become noticeable and I've got more redness in the T-zone, therefore I feel like I need a foundation to look brighter and polished. Problem with many that I've tried is that they either make me breakout or immediately sink into my pores. Not the case with this foundation! I use a small stipple brush for application and it doesn't require very much product to get a beautiful, flawless finish. After applying early in the morning, I set it with a light dusting of loose powder. By late afternoon, my skin still looks great and dewy. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/9/2013 9:34:00 AM

Medium to full coverage, and you don't need a lot of it. My skin looks amazing with this foundation -- which is what a foundation should do for you right?! I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing it. I finally found the right foundation after trying so many!!!! I ask a lot of a foundation-- long wearing, stay put, not sit in any lines, look natural and not rub off easily. This one does it! If you're on the fence, don't hesitate! I'm a med/dark blonde, fair/light skin, pink undertone, green eyes. My color is I20.

on 2/27/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After reading the last review I remembered that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I love foundations & mascaras so always keeping my eyes and ears open for the newbies! I bought it without any reviews to read, which is usually one of my requirements these days. I got a sample, another requirement of mine with foundations.I had been sampling so many out there and not really loving them. I had recently purchased Hourglasses TM but still didn't love it.It is a TM so a bit under in the coverage department and not as beautiful a finish as Shiseido. HG is also over priced especially since I don't "love" it. Then again it is over priced anyway.

I really liked this foundation from the first day and bought a full bottle. This is not for oily or hydrated skin, my skin is thin, dry-dehydrated. As the name states, it gives me a radiant finish (light-medium coverage) which I love. It lasts all day on me and I rarely use powder. I have quite a few powders, but they never look "great" on my skin & it always covers up the "radiant" look I want so badly.(radiant not so much dewy) I sometimes use powder around my face but never under my eyes or on "cheeks". The price isn't great but not the most expensive one I have ever owned. I went to Colorado for business recently, and it was cold/dry but this looked great on me.

I will definitely re-purchase and currently this is my #1 foundation. I miss the old foundation from Smashbox that was oil-free but a beautiful finish on my dry skin.I think it was named "Seamless", and if it was still produced I might be using it, but Shiseido is my go-to foundation for now, with Hourglass TM as "at-home" work days. I may also re-purchase Maybelline Fit Me, for stay at home days, due to HG $$$. I am currently researching drugstore, (work at home days), foundations. I recently threw away WnW coverall, no moisture for my skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My skin as been getting more dry with time so this foundation was recommended to me at the Shiseido counter. It glides on easily, great coverage, highly pigmented. I didn't need under eye concealer. I have a few blemishes right now that did need concealer but not as much.

It does not settle in to wrinkles, and it does not cause any dry patches on my face. It makes my skin appear flawless and does not dry me out. It's lasted a good 6 hours easily, just a little touch up, no dry patches or creasing.

I do like the pump packaging, it's very easy to control the amount that comes out.

The I20 perfectly matches my complection. (I am NC20 MAC)

A great choice for people with dry skin. I will definitely purchase again.

I LOVE this foundation!! Talk about an airbrush finish, and it stays that way ALL day! I'm wearing it in the photo above and with my skintone, I wear shade 060, deep natural ochre.

on 1/21/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Your salesperson was an idiot. It is strictly for very dry skin. Plus the finish is dewy and luminous. Not the kinda finish if u have oily skin.