Victoria's Secret Color Drama Lipstick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have “Delish” which MAC Bronze Shimmer is a dupe for it. This lipstick is HG but I think it’s been DC. A lot of VS makeup has been DC not sure why. This is a really nice long wearing nude lipstick Pretty color looks like what a Dream Angel would wear. ETA: I got “Flawless” today off Ebay it’s more sheer than Delish but I love the brown shade—it’s so pretty!! And buying from this seller: she put in a nice card saying the proceeds were helping her special needs son attend cooking school. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own the color Intensity, it's a hot pink. The pigmentation is nice and when you apply it; it glides beautifully. It has a satin finish and I'm a more matte kind of girl. I don't know if it's that long lasting since I haven't use it all day.

Eyes: Violet

I purchased this lipstick during the semi annual sale 75% off! what a deal. Originally $14. I wasn't expecting much because this was my first cosmetic purchase from VS. I was pleasantly surprised. IT's smooth, lasting, soft, light, moisturizing, doesn't hurt my lips, and the color is vibrant even after I was done eating. This has never happen with any long wearing lipsticks before. I gave up wearing long wearing lipsticks years ago because they were just hideously dry, crackling, sticky, gooey, feel heavy, and accentuating dry crusty lips. Lipsticks just do not last on me even even when I use a lip liner. I agree with the first reviewer that this long wearing lipstick is HG material. I would repurchase for the full price next time. Lipstick is quite elegant looking. the cap isn't easy to open as the old lip stick caps made in the past. The color I purchased was "irresistible".

on 12/21/2012 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I own H80 (Intensity) & I have to call this the best dark lipstick ever. HG. It lasts all day. When it does start to fade it fades out beautifully. Sounds odd but you must see for yourself. Its a couple dollars or so cheaper than MACs but they feel way better plus they are NOT drying. I will definitely be going back to check out some more colors because the range of colors are beautiful and I think there nudes looked so nice and extra creamy. Check em out girls!

Popular Lipsticks