Soma Oh, My Gorgeous Passionate

No Image

3.5

I have used this in the past when it first came out in like 2010. And as someone who is old enough to remember the original Victoria secret perfume and bath line of VICTORIA, and has been discontinued years ago, this perfume oh my passionate is a very close resemblance to Victoria in the beautiful blue bottle and packaging. I've searched high and low for a scent similar to my beloved Victoria original, and I have an older bottle that I've been keeping in my perfume and cosmetic vault that only has the lingering smell left on the cap and sprayer, and this scent is truly very close. It's a grown up; sophisticated scent, as was the original Victoria. Elegant, womanly. And if you are old enough to have been a user of the original Victoria; you will find this one likable. It's not floral it's not fruity, it has a nice dry down. It's almost sort of earthy with a touch of warm Amber. Perhaps. I just bought it again after realizing there is a soma within an hour from my house. I have used it like in 2010, but when I ordered it to be sent the package was damaged and I never bothered to reorder, but the absence of it made my memory of Victoria very vivid. Try it you actually mighty like it, it's a scent you have to wear and let it dry down, not over powering. I layer it with the body cream which has a different scent as far as I'm concerned, but the two work well together. At almost 55 I've leaned to want to be one of a kind, and this perfume will be one you won't smell on everyone else.

on 12/21/2012 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Soma Oh, My Gorgeous Passionate - Listed notes: mandarin blossom, sheer gardenia and vanilla orchid amber and patchouli flower.

On me: A light vanilla'd floral. Smells like a body splash from BBW. The florals are nice and sheer and the 'mandarin blossom' is more of a mandarin juice citrus, but the vanilla warms it up and adds a soft layer that robs the whole of sparkle. It is fairly typical of vanilla florals. Not my thing. In the end, I had to scrub because it got cloying, not unusual for sweet vanillas on me. Eh. I don't see the passion, personally.

Popular Fragrances