L'Oreal Preference Natural Blonde 9

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Two words:- GREEN HAIR

on 12/19/2012 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This hair dye is VERY ashy, so beware if you are trying to avoid that. It doesn't state that it has "ash" in it but it does, a ton.
When I bleach my natural black roots, they turn bright orange and when I tone them it doesn't lift them enough. They still look real brassy I'm guessing because my natural hair color is pitch black and so dark. So I usually buy this hair dye to tone it all down, which it does perfectly, to where it looks like my natural hair color is blonde.
However whenever I do my whole head with this hair dye my hair turns soooooo ashy!!! It looks like it has tints of green in the night with low light settings. The good thing is that it really tones down any bright yellow tones in your hair and it definitely gets the pieces that the toner misses or fails to do.
When I do my whole head with this hair dye I hate the ash color it turns into, I deal with it though for about 1 or 2 days after shampooing every day and it turns the perfect light natural blonde color. Idk about all you not natural blondes but my hair always starts looking bright yellow by the end of the month and this really neuturalizes it all out. So I'm really iffy on how I feel about this cause it really screws me over when I first apply it and for a few days later I'm walking around with weird ashy hair.