Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara
Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara

2.3

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Ceiba Pentandra Fiber Powder, Cellulose, Nylon-10/10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 10/5/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I surprisingly ended up liking this one after it dried out a bit and I found a different wand for it. I think the wand was too fat maybe. After it dried out a bit I no longer had smudging and was able to build it up decently with a smaller wand. I liked that it didn't leave my lashes feeling dry and crunchy. I HATED the mascara when I First got it, but I lost my makeup bag and was forced to deal with this one for awhile and made it work. In the end.... I kinda can't wait to go get another tube! Lol

on 6/2/2017 9:02:00 AM

It does NOTHING. It actually does so little, I'm not sure why Physicians Formula came out with it in the first place. I'd say buy it only if you already have long, thick, curled lashes, but even then you can still get better than this one. 1 lippie for the cool packaging though.

on 12/6/2015 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smudged like no tomorrow. What a mess! Very disappointing.

I honestly do not understand why this mascara is even a thing... it doesn't do ANYTHING? It doesn't lengthen, volumize or do anything, even when you apply multiple coats. And above this, it also smudges and flakes terribly troughout the day. It is cruelty free and organic, and the packaging is pretty awesome which I imagine is the only reason why anyone would want to buy this. I will not repurchase.

I was really hoping this was going to be awesome. I should know by now that the majority of my impulse mascara purchases are not great decisions.

The brush is a spikey plastic one which I don't like. The formula is ok for 1 or 2 coats (kind of) but it really doesn't seem to dry all the way. I tried building it past 2 coats & it does built well without clumping...but the more you put on, the less it dries...& I even tried it with eyelash primer. It flaked off a bit, but not on my face so much as directly on my eyeball...it didn't hurt but it felt weird & then I'd check a mirror & see a random black particle here or there. Ew. Also, it runs, my eyes get watery & it ran A LOT in the outer corners. It does come off totally with soap & water if that's something you like.

I don't like this at all, it's going in thd garbage with the 3 other bad ones I recently tried. At this point I'm just a huge idiot - complaining that Diorshow is so expensive & then spending the equivalent on mascaras that I end up hating or am mostly disappointed with. Ugh.

I am surprised this has gotten so many negative reviews. I like this product alot. It has not smudged on me and I like the wand.

on 5/13/2015 10:10:00 PM

It's decent mascara but it never dried! My lashes felt sticky all day and in the humidity after the rain it was like I just applied it....WET. Also it stung my eyes BAD! I won't buy this stuff again.

on 6/11/2015 5:50:00 PM

I had really high hopes for this mascara considering it being organic. I tried it out during a 6 hour work shift mind you in air conditioning and it ended up smudging on me. The smudging was weird, it was more of a grayish color than black even tho the mascara is very dark. It also didn't do much for my lashes besides adding a tiny bit of volume. I was disappointed since I like the organic concept but I paid almost $9 for it and there are other mascaras that do a lot more for a lot less. I wonder if the rest of the PF mascaras perform the same.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Despite the negative reviews, I actually don't mind this product. It is organic and does the job for me so I enjoy it. I use this over my Lancome eyelash primer and it works :) I prefer other mascara's a little more from the Physicians Formula line but this mascara is pretty good too :)

It was impossible to apply this mascara without leaving marks on my upper lids!
My eyelashes are completely straight and it didn't give any volume or lifting.
Also, the formula made my sensitive eyes itchy.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.