Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.9%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Tocopherol, Ceramide 1, Triolein, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77497/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/17/2016 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first foundation I ever tried and for someone who never wore any foundation until trying this product, it seemed amazing. That being said, as I started becoming familiar with more foundations, I now realize this was one of the worst foundations i ever bought. The coverage is very sheer hence "nearly naked" but I prefer something more full coverage. It doesn't last - I would get oily after 2 hours of wearing it and it always separated on my face making me look like a huge mess. Definitely not for oily skin people...no powder I had would do the trick to make this foundation stay on. I don't even have very oily skin, and I'm probably more dry skin now, and this foundation still makes my face turn into a grease ball.

on 7/11/2016 5:48:00 PM

I threw this away after a year of just sitting there waiting for me to pick it up again which I never did. I wanted a sheer foundation for days that I want quick easy application and little coverage. This did not deliver. It disappears on my combination skin after an hour. What's the point ? None.

To Read all 488 Reviews, Login or Join

I. Hate. The Bottle. So. Much.
How hard is a pump? Seriously? I have to use a q-tip with this. A Q-TIP. LIKE A PEASANT.
... So I bought this foundation determined to find light coverage, which had been eluding me for about a year by this point. I'd been mixing a much more high coverage foundation with moisturizer to sheer it out, but this was annoying to do daily because I'm lazy, and I wanted a product that was ready to go. The consistency of this is very liquidy, a bit too much for my taste, smells vaguely of rich tea biscuits and dries to a satin-y finish. I love how it looks just after I've applied it.
Then an hour passes and my t-zone looks like an oil slick. With powder, it can maybe go two or three. In general, it doesn't seem to last very well, and I feel like most of it's gone by midday.
I wanted to love this foundation a lot more than I did, and while maybe it would work better for girls or guys with dry skin, it just didn't really do it for me. And so I return, dismally, to the world of matte and demi-matte foundations, and dream of dewy skin that lasts more than three seconds...

on 5/24/2016 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

WHY has Revlon discontinued this WHY.
I don't know what to do, have never found a foundation that matched my skin tone so well (I mix vanilla and shell for a perfect match), and gives just the right touch of natural looking coverage. What on earth Revlon??

on 5/23/2016 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BEST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER USED COLOUR WISE GOOD TO BUILD COVERAGE IT'S GOOD ON MY SKIN AND I LOVE IT

on 3/19/2016 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am always on the lookout for a foundation that will provide me with a light to medium coverage without feeling heavy or caked-on. I am very happy to have found this product!

I have tried for years to find a decent duplication of my Urban Decay Naked foundation. I like the product, but I was searching for a less expensive alternative that would match the shade of my skin better. Even at the lightest shade of .5, Urban Decay's Naked still does not quite match my skin, and the oxidization makes it even more apparent.

Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation was one of the first I tried in an effort to find an alternative foundation, and after wearing it a few times, I have found that I enjoy the product very much! The shade is much truer to my skin tone, the coverage is light but can be built up in a natural looking way, and its staying power is fantastic! My skin is normally very oily with most products, even ones that claim to be matte, but this product stayed on my face all day without moving around and did a fantastic job of containing my oils! I am very pleased. I also have very sensitive skin, and I have not broken out with this product or experienced any burning or discomfort while wearing it. There's a slight odor when first applying it, but it dissipates quickly.

My only complaint really only has to do with the container of the product. I'm really not very fond of bottles you have to pour out of, it's just so messy and really wastes a lot of product. I utilized my old, empty pump dispenser bottle of my Urban Decay foundation, and it's good to go!

on 2/19/2016 8:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

hi:) this in ivory for my nc10... skin is perfect. neutral.. not yellow or pink and pale. and covers medium! don't let the name fool you. this is practically an HG for me. ive been wearing it a few days and I LOVE IT
I have bad skin right now due to a mishap with tca cross peel I gave mself scars !! red marks! and this covers them all day. I was very surprised . and I look fresh pretty younger.. I am almost 41. I use it with loreal visible lift powder in fair.(serum absolut with vitamin c,regular face powder,not a powder foundation) which has coverage.it didn't need more,but that's what I use it with.
my former most used foundations were lancome teint idole ultra 24hour in 100N and Revlon colorstay whipped crème in ivory and loreal soufflé in classic ivory (which is light for a "classic ivory" and I love it)
I cant find my loreal studio secrets soufflé in my color unless its like $35 on ebay now as its discontinued I guess
so I got this Revlon nearly naked and its practically full coverage
I LOVE IT
it doesn't even come off of my worst spots, I am very impressed I am so happy with it
it does NOT break me out at all.
every time I look in the mirror im pleasantly surprised. that's saying a lot in my case.
I have about 30, yes THIRTY other foundations lying around. that's just a guess might be more
right now this is my fave

on 2/17/2016 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Snagged it for $4.50 in the Big Lots clearance bin and genuinely did not expect to reach for it as much as I did. Has a nice, satin finish and a fraction less than medium coverage, so your skin will probably show through, a good thing if you like to look natural. Shade matched me really well, no oxidizing happening throughout the day although I do use Skindinavia's Makeup Spray Primer every time before applying this foundation.

The oil control is decent, not good but that is something I'm used to (and therefore blot after four/five hours), and I do have to say as I get a bit of shine it seems more glowy/dewy than complete oil slick, not terrible to look at.

No pump on the glass bottle. For me personally that's not a dealbreaker in my book since I use a q-tip to dip and apply on face, which interestingly saves more product than a pump imho. It has a weird scent but disappears after application.

If the stuff transfers, I haven't noticed. I make it a point to refuse to use powder after foundation because I find it doesn't improve shine control, oily as I am. Overall, I enjoy this as a foundation for daily wear, casual and weekend excursions. It's a shame Revlon has discontinued it but I do think if I ran out I'd like to purchase it again as I think it's a reliable performer, and exceeds many drugstore foundations I've bought in the past.

on 12/20/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I always get compliments on my "flawless" skin when I wear this foundation. Seems like it's being discontinued everywhere but I will keep an eye out for it.

on 11/29/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this foundation because the shade I got (Vanilla) was perfect for my skin tone (NC15) it also looks fantastic and stays on for a long time.
The only thing I don't like is that it never truly sets, it leaves this unfinished feel to the skin and it also transfers to clothing and to your hands if you touch your face, that was a big no no for me. I can fix that with a good setting powder though. I have dry skin so I can't imagine someone with oily skin making this work without a good mattifying primer as well as a setting powder.