Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

3.8

Snail secretion filtrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, Bis-peg-18 methyl ether, dimethyl silane, polysorbate2-, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, glycosyl trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydolsyate, triethanolamine, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glyocol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium polyacrylate, centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, camellias sinensis leaf extract, nelumbo nucifera flower extract, betula platylphylla japonica juice, tropolone, copper tripeptide-1, allantoin, panthenol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, adenosine, disodium edta

on 9/26/2016 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is great stuff. Cool, refreshing and hydrates even your driest parts. I use this for the body only, but I would use this on my face if I didn't already have so many favorites.

on 9/11/2016 9:53:00 PM

I have dry/combination skin. I will get an occasional breakout but I do get a lot of redness on my cheeks and chin. I picked up the Mizon snail gel cream on amazon. I got two tubes for $13. I waan't expecting much. I have a pretty extensive night time skin routine and I use a lot of products. I added this at night after my serums. I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin. It feels softer and looks more plump. All the laugh lines I was developing are greatly reduced. For me, this is a holy grail product.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily, acne prone skin. For the past 6 months I have found a routine and products that have kept it clear. For some stupid reason I decided to add this product to my routine. 3 days in and my face is covered in clogs and pimples. I haven't added or changed anything else, so I know this product broke me out. When will I learn??

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I first discovered this product through Youtuber Elaine Mokk, it was featured in one of her videos (updated skin routine, I believe?) and she had nothing but good things to say about it. She claimed that it lightened her acne scars and hyperpigmentation....obviously, I had to give it a shot.

I purchased it off of eBay for about $10 about a month ago and have been using it almost every day since. It's virtually fragrance free and translucent-milky in colour, goes on and dries completely clear with no residue.

Question is, have a seen any difference in my skin? No. My hypersensitive, acne prone skin with redness and scarring has not improved at all. Quite disappointed, really, especially after seeing all the rave reviews on MUA.

On the upside, it has not broken me out. So, at least there's that. I will continue to use until it is finished and then will likely not repurchase.

on 3/11/2016 7:02:00 PM

My skin is oily and acne prone that is why I'm afraid of using gel/cream on my face because i easily get breakouts. But lately, i've been into Korean skincare 'cause I always adored koreans soft and fair skin. I first used this product last friday, it has the gel texture that if you put it in the skin its just like a kinda heavy primer. So the next day, i didnt really get a result. Well i guess overnight is not enough to see the result of this product since a lot of healing takes time. I didn't get a pimple when i woke up so i continue using this product. After i've been using it for a week, that's when i see a result which is really good. My skin is so soft and smooth. Like really really soft. I have tried a lot of moisturizers to make my skin soft and hydrated but no product have made my skin this soft except for thus Mizon Snail Recovery gel. I absolutely love this product, I also noticed that some of my big pores are not noticeable anymore. This product will really repair your skin, it will turn into soft and smooth one.

Tip: best use overnight
Put it in the ref to cool a lil bit before you use it so it will give you a feeling of freshness/coolness.

on 1/26/2016 11:27:00 AM

I am a believer.

I have been using this 2x a day since Friday. It is now Tuesday. In that time - I swear to you - I have seen pretty drastic results. My skin is acne-prone but that's mostly managed, oily, with redness and uneven texture and large pores. This product noticeably smoothed out texture (my skin is baby's ass soft), minimized pores, decreased ruddiness, and provided an overall balance. It just added something majorly extra that sent my current skin care game up into the stratosphere.

I paid just over $10 for this on Amazon. It's housed in a sizeable pink tube, is clear-ish in color with a slight pleasant floral scent, and feels like a heavier silicone primer on the face. Once it's absorbed though I don't feel anything. It's literally negative gross to use, if that's what you're worried about.

Do your research so you don't get a fake! Also, this is not a moisturizer.

on 1/26/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product is possibly my best skincare discovery ever! I am really picky, but I really can't find any cons for this product, it is just fantastic. It has a light gel like texture and absorbs quickly, it has a very faint flower scent which is not disturbing at all and it is great in treating flaky winter skin, I also think it has had an affect on minimizing some fine lines on my forehead. For the price I don't think there is any other product that even comes close in competing with this one, it is just perfect, not all my doubts about putting snail slime on my face have completely disappeared after two weeks, but I just ordered 5 more for myself and as gifts to friends.

on 12/29/2015 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I tried this based on a blog I read somewhere about it's being useful for skin irritation. I'm a faithful Paula's Choice user but have some chronic low-level redness every day, I think due to retinol use and living in sunny Florida. Now I know I had it because this stuff turned my skin around! I began using it at night after my retinol/vit C mix and added it in the morning just before sunscreen, and my skin is better - smoother, with better tone and no redness at all! Also works wonders on those occasional breakouts. I know Paula's is not a K-Beauty lover (she went on a rant on her website) but this stuff is great. It's not greasy at all so not sure why it's called gel cream; it's really a gel. No scent and no, not slimy. Bear in mind it's not a moisturizer so if you're dry you might want to top with moisturizer or try another formula. Also, look around online or at amazon because no need to spend more than $10 USD a tube. Snail on!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it, it is light and feels good on the skin i have been using it for a month and i feel my skin become healthier and glowing so i will order more ☺️

on 11/28/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

74% of snail filtrate is definetly a yes yes for me, so I was very excited to use this gel. No idea why it says 'gel cream' in the name. It's a clear gel.

This gel is a light moisturizer, that's supposed to go over your normal morning moisturizer, and it's meant to seal it in place, so that you have a nice smooth surface to put your makeup on.
When I put it on it turns sticky for a bit and then changes to a very smooth finish, almost like using a primer, so I'd say that it really works like it's supposed to.

The snail content is supposed to heal little wounds faster and soothe the skin, so pimples too. I suppose it would do it more noticeably with a higher %, like the 98% creams etc.. It does help soothe the skin around the pimple, but I don't think it's making the pimple itself heal faster.

I still love it as a moisturizer in the morning, or anytime my t-zone decides to go super oily and I can only use the lightest of moisturizers. I also use it on top of any spot treatments to soothe the skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)